Experienced Dj/Presenter (Male) Looking for Station

Ohen

Hello my name is Owen some call me Dj- Ohen I have recently left a station and I am now looking for a new one to join i have over 2years of experience, A decent quality mic and a lot and I mean a lot of music so email me now @ owen.lethbridge@outlook.com or skype me @ owenlethbridge

P.S Glad to be presenting for you soon

Tyson Brooks

Owen I'd be very interested in talking with you!

Our station has been live since June and we're growing by leaps and bounds! Need new voices and styles on our station.

We're growing our base by using text alerts where we send a text notification to all listeners who have subscribed when each show is going live on the air. We also have a call in telephone line now that each DJ has access too, and push everything on our social pages as well. Not many online stations can claim to all of that! :)

Looking for great talented people to join our team to help keep up with the demand!

Take a look at what we're asking for by looking at our Jobs board on our site. You'll find the jobs board in the top right corner of the site. Then click on DJs / Presentors.
Then email me if you're interested! tyson@mach7radio.com

Stevy6

Couple of slots left. But still looking for presenters. Give us a shout.
we are always on the lookout for good presenters at www.hive365.co.uk

We currently broadcast worldwide, you can listen via tunein radio app, on our web player, Windows gadget, Windows media player to name but a few and have listeners from all over the the gaming world, We typically have over 500 gaming servers tuned in 24/7 plus more joining us daily. The games that are connected are Counter strike,csgo, minecraft, left4dead, team fortress and Gary's mod,
If you have a game server then run our plug in to reach the gamers playing via our station too. (Free from our website)

Either way visit our webpage and say hi in the forum, visit our social media Facebook or Twitter, (just search hive365, Also on steam too) and come onto our teamspeak channel to say hello. ( we posts all of out shows out typically an hour before it goes live plus DJ's/presenters can post during their show to if they wanted to.

If you like the look and sound of us apply to join us, And our station managers will get back to you, and they are usually on Teamspeak.

Anyway if you have any questions fire away I'm here to answer what I can

Stevy6
Hive365 DJ Thursday 10-midnight sunday 9-11 pm

Hi Gady!
My name is D.I. Aspinwall, and I am the station manager for 87.9 The Mix, a internet and terrestrial radio station! We are currently looking for talented on-air personalities! If you're up for it, send me an air check - di@mix879.com!
We'd love to have you on the Mix 87.9 crew!

Facebook: facebook.com/mix879
Twitter: twitter.com/mix879
Also, check out or mobile apps for iOS and Android

Thanks,
D.I Aspinwall
Station Manager
87.9 The Mix
di@mix879.com
www.mix879.com

Hello my name is Owen some call me Dj- Ohen I have recently left a station and I am now looking for a new one to join i have over 2years of experience, A decent quality mic and a lot and I mean a lot of music so email me now @ owen.lethbridge@outlook.com or skype me @ owenlethbridge

P.S Glad to be presenting for you soon
Up Radio is Relaunching in 2016 - We Are Recruiting - If You're interested plaese email matt.swain@upradiouk.com - for more information visit our website - www.upradiouk.com