Experienced Dj / Presenter

RichB

Experienced Dj / Presenter from London ( now based in Madrid, Spain) looking for regular slot.
I play a wide range of music often doing themed shows using a professional set up, and speaking as well as Djing.
Genres: Soul / Funk / Reggae / Early house / Balearic / World.
I've got the gear and enthusiam.
Give me a shout it you're interested.
Would prefer doing live shows.
Thanks
RIch.

Stevy6

Hit us up at www.hive365.co.uk check us out on air and say hi in our forum and discord channel .

We are the most interactive station on air. Tune in and have a listen, I reckon you will fit.

RichB

Any reply yet demo?
I thanked people for their responses yesterday. It included yours. Thanks again. Sorry for the late response. I had a look at your station but it's not really what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway.

Stevy6

Thanks for the reply rich B ,but I was talking to Demo? I was asking him If you had replied in our forum or emailed . But I guess you didn't. Best of luck finding a station, there are some good ones out there. It's a shame they don't get many listeners, I've tuned into many of them. Some great presenters playing to single figures.

Sorry you didn't feel our staton was right for you. Because your show is your own, your choice of genre, tracks and fully interactive to. Again good luck.

Last edited:
Experienced Dj / Presenter from London ( now based in Madrid, Spain) looking for regular slot.
I play a wide range of music often doing themed shows using a professional set up, and speaking as well as Djing.
Genres: Soul / Funk / Reggae / Early house / Balearic / World.
I've got the gear and enthusiam.
Give me a shout it you're interested.
Would prefer doing live shows.
Thanks
RIch.
Please email studio@excessuk.com we would love to have you on excees

SlurRadio

Hello! Please contact us on the Forums, we are very interested in your services, and would like to discuss this with you!