Football show looking for some stations

Liam Hill

Hi guys,

Im taking over production duties at liquid football and were looking for some stations to host the weekly one hour show starting with the 2018/19 season (August).

Liquid football started on local radio for the 2014/15 season but left radio to take up podcasting. But a move back into radio for this coming season is now the plan - topical football chat (mainly premier league and football league), fan phone-ins and alt-rock!

Already on one station in the UK, were also looking to join other stations in the UK and preferably abroad too. After the UK our biggest listenership is in Sweden, Germany and USA!

Due to work and family commitments it is not not possible to broadcast live and instead would be a pre-recorded show on a Sunday or Monday, so would suit a Tuesday or Wednesday slot. I will email the complete one hour show to you on a Monday night/Tuesday morning.

If you're interested in hosting liquid football on your station, please send an email to radio@liquidfootball.net with details/questions.

Thanks,
Liam

Sean Wilkie

I am a rock station but will take your podcast or live show on my station no problem I want to add some sports to the station let me know ur needs.

Robbie Mack

Hi guys,

Im taking over production duties at liquid football and were looking for some stations to host the weekly one hour show starting with the 2018/19 season (August).

Liquid football started on local radio for the 2014/15 season but left radio to take up podcasting. But a move back into radio for this coming season is now the plan - topical football chat (mainly premier league and football league), fan phone-ins and alt-rock!

Already on one station in the UK, were also looking to join other stations in the UK and preferably abroad too. After the UK our biggest listenership is in Sweden, Germany and USA!

Due to work and family commitments it is not not possible to broadcast live and instead would be a pre-recorded show on a Sunday or Monday, so would suit a Tuesday or Wednesday slot. I will email the complete one hour show to you on a Monday night/Tuesday morning.

If you're interested in hosting liquid football on your station, please send an email to radio@liquidfootball.net with details/questions.

Thanks,
Liam

Hi Liam. I have a royalty-free station that has some talk shows, a sports talk show (which I host myself) and general talk stuff in addition to rock, metal and punk bands that aren't collecting royalties.

Absolutely looking to fill some time so you'd be a perfect fit. Feel free to drop me a line at rob@breakinballz.com.