Free DJ Drops and Radio Voiceovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentinasVoice

Update February 2013: hey everyone, I just recently got a new job! unfortunately, I will no longer have time to do these free recordings. Thank you so much for all of the support and great comments! XOXO

Hey hey all,

I'm Valentina and I am a voiceover artist in training. Thought I'd offer a few free drops while I have the time. If you are a DJ or Radio Station Owner, and need a quick drop or commercial, I can do ONE dry read up to 10 seconds long for you, just supply me with the script. Check out my uploaded sample if you are interested :)

Have a great day/evening everyone
xoxo
Valentina (www.valentinasvoice.wordpress.com)

Attachments

• valentina_sample.mp3
    429.5 KB · Views: 2,820
Last edited:

boombox

hey love your sample

hey were a new radio just staring out and in need of some voiceovers
would love if u cud do some for us
please contact us
radioboombox.live.co.uk

ValentinasVoice

Hey guys, I would love to email all of you individually but it is much easier for me to load each of your files here, so if you could please just type in your script here, I can reply with your recording. Thanks!

boombox

hey

that wud be great how many rec can i have i want a few for my radio sorry if that sounds cheeky hun x

global-sounds

Hey val

My Script plz :

(1) DJ DAVE PRESENTS HOUSE SESSIONS EVERY MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY LIVE ON GLOBAL SOUNDS RADIO 7PM - 9PM DONT MISS IT

(2) YOUR LOCKED ON TO THE HOSSEST STATION ON THE NET GLOBAL SOUNDS RADIO

if you could do these that would be fab also have you got a link so i can stick you on our website

Cheers Dave :rofl:

Hey guys, I would love to email all of you individually but it is much easier for me to load each of your files here, so if you could please just type in your script here, I can reply with your recording. Thanks!

ValentinasVoice

My Script plz :

(1) DJ DAVE PRESENTS HOUSE SESSIONS EVERY MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY LIVE ON GLOBAL SOUNDS RADIO 7PM - 9PM DONT MISS IT

(2) YOUR LOCKED ON TO THE HOSSEST STATION ON THE NET GLOBAL SOUNDS RADIO

if you could do these that would be fab also have you got a link so i can stick you on our website

Cheers Dave :rofl:

Here is your first recording! I think you meant to say "Hottest" in your second script, but I wasn't sure.

xoxo
Val

zerocool

Hi Valentine, make one for me as well..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is DJ Sean Live on-Air.

DJ Sean on the wheels of steel ... Anything can happen!

Listen up, he is the coolest DJ on the radio, DJ Sean playing ALL the best tunez.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking forward to your response, thanks.

maxamillion

Hey hey all,

I'm Valentina and I am a voiceover artist in training. Thought I'd offer a few free drops while I have the time. I am not quite sure if this is the right thread for this (sorry if it isn't). Anyway, if you are a DJ or Radio Station Owner, and need a quick drop or commercial, I can do a dry read up to 15 seconds long for you, just supply me with the script. Check out my uploaded sample if you are interested :)

Have a great day/evening everyone
xoxo
Valentina

EDIT: Guys, please type your script in your comment so I can reply with your recording. Thanks! (One drop per person for now)

Hey i've been looking for someone to do a drop for production... I would be stoked if it was your voice. It's simple.
Tag: [This is... a maxamillion beat]

That's it, I would love you to death if you could supply this!

MikeJ

Hey!

I'd love a drop. Anything you could come up with, with the name "mike j" in it.

Here's something I was thinking of:

You're in the mix with Mike J;
You're listening to the sounds of Mike J

Thank you!!

ValentinasVoice

Hi Valentina i would love a id ---> you listning to Joey Edwards with today's best rock mix and you requests on the station that rocks the www HawkRadio.net<-----

Thanks so much my email is hawkstudio1@gmail.com

Please make sure you double check your script because I am going to read it EXACTLY how it's typed. Are you sure you want "you listening" or maybe "You're listening" also is this more than one script? Because it is one per person right now.

Hawk Radio

Please make sure you double check your script because I am going to read it EXACTLY how it's typed. Are you sure you want "you listening" or maybe "You're listening" also is this more than one script? Because it is one per person right now.

sorry it is all one You're listening thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.