HELP ME : How to add my radio station on your directory, please?

TRT Tamil Olli

Hello,

Can you tell me how to add my radio station on your directory, please ?
In fact, I can see that lots of radio stations are available on Internet Radio (internet-radio.com) / on your directory.

On May 31st, I also submitted my station on the page "Add Internet Radio Stations".
Although, you told me that the radio station would be available 48 hours later, my radio is still not available on your directory / on your website.

Thus, I would like to know how to add my radio station on your directory like other radios, please. Where do I have to enter the following elements : "Name of my radio station", "Country", "Genre" ?

I would like to add my radio station on your directory with the following elements:
- Name : TRT Tamil Olli
- Genres : Tamil / News / Tamil Radio
- Radio Status Page (Icecast Server) : http://91.121.165.41:9035/stream.mp3

Thanks a lot for doing what is needed!

Have a wonderful day!
TRT Tamil Olli

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi TRT Tamil Olli,

For Icecast servers please refer to the following guide for listing your station within our directories:

Thank you.

TRT Tamil Olli

Hello,

I followed the instructions you gave me above (in the previous message).
However, it does not work. In several ways, I tried to find my radio station on my internet radio but my radio station (named "TRT Tamil Olli") did not appear.

Besides, when you ask the server IP and port, do I have to put "/stream.mp3" after the port? Thanks for the information.

Can you give me clear instructions / steps to follow and help me, please? Because, it has been several weeks that I am searching how to broadcast my radio station on internet radio, but there is still no result. Please, help me.

Thank you.
TRT Tamil Olli

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi TRT Tamil Olli,

As you have an Icecast server we do not require you to submit your server and port address. This has to be configured in a different way using the Centovacast method as per our guide here: https://www.internet-radio.com/community/threads/icecast-server-yp-directory-settings.22223/

If your server doesn't run on Centovacast then you would need to add our YP directory settings into your Icecast servers configuration file instead. You may however not necessarily have access to this so you might need to contact your provider for some assistance with this. They should be able to set this up for you.