Help

philipcox

I need help in understanding what I have to do to have more than one station to get a reseller package.if someone can help I can pay well.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Philip,

Thank you for your interest in our "Reseller" plan.

In order to set up a reseller account with us we require a minimum monthly subscription of 1000GB of bandwidth per month ($45 per month).

With the reseller account you can then create and manage all of your server accounts from just the one master login. The reseller account then lets you share your monthly bandwidth allowance between all of your individual server accounts that you create. You can also set the amount of listeners, storage space and the bitrate on each of the accounts.

So as you are currently on our 'Pay as you go' plan you will need to use the "Update Plan" button in your control panels 'Server Plan' section and with this you can then upgrade your account to our 1000GB bandwidth plan.

Next once you have upgraded, please drop us email and let us know what username that you would like for the reseller account itself as this will need to be different from your current server accounts username. Please also let us know what email address you would like associated with the reseller account and your choice of password to login into the reseller account itself. Obviously please email us this information directly rather than discuss this on the forums.

We hope this helps? Please just let us know if you have any more questions or if there is anything that we can assist you with at all.