*Hiring DJ's* GH Online Radio

GHSounds online

Welcome! GH Sounds | Online Radio

GHSounds | Ipswich's Local Online Station

Hello, GH Sounds Online is an online internet radio station and will soon be proceeding to DAB Radio as soon as there is confirmation from the license service. GH Online was founded by 'GH Sounds' Entertainment an Mobile DJ team, they provide music for alot of events. GH Online is an professional radio station with mostly club DJ's/mobile DJ's recruited at the moment but the reason for this most is so that we can hire DJ's from different cultures. If you became hired to DJ for GH Online the management team will help you get set up, supply you with songs and teach you how to generally sound professional on air. We have special streaming software that makes you when your live on radio sound excellent quality. Music which is supplied by us legal music that has been purchased from iTunes, Amazon and Play.com, 192kbs minimum and this is also the bit rate we stream at so there is no loss of music quality. Interested in becoming a DJ/Presenter on GH Online? Email us/Add us on MSN ManagementGHSounds.co.uk saying simply 'I want to become a DJ on GH Online' followed by your name and another other contact information we will send you a email back with a DJ application form which is easy to fill out then send that off, then BLAM your on air! (Not instantly but you get the idea).

GH Online Management
Hectic 07958164073
Ghettoway 07960414928
ManagementGHSounds.co.uk
GHSounds | Ipswich's Local Online Station

Thanks

Duke

DJ'S Needed

Online radio site looking for DJ'S I am connected with a poker site , So if your interested contact NoPayRadio via Skype we have open Hours as I've just reopened station . This is volunteer.

NoPayRadio