Hosts wanted for Syndicated Weekend Show

Hey there,

My name's D.I. with Trending Now Networks and we're looking for a few co-hosts for a new weekend morning show we're launching!

I currently run a program called Trending Now which is mainly on U.S. commercial FM stations but is on a few web stations as well. My main company is in the radio streaming business, and a few friends and I decided it would be fun to do a syndicated weekend morning show. We are looking to launch it early next year and have a few FM stations as well as some internet stations signed on.

We're currently looking for 2-3 more people that would like to be co-hosts on the show. All you need is a decent microphone, computer, and internet connection. We currently have two hosts based in our main studio / operations center in Pittsburgh, PA, and a remote co-host based in Miami. We've written custom software to allow full interaction between you and the main studios which allows you to drop audio files for us to play out of our main studios, see the current hours clocks, view callers on hold, see tally statuses, etc...

If you would be interested, leave a comment, or email me at di@trendingnowradio.com! We're currently running test shows in limited markets and would loop you into a test show to see how you mesh with the current hosts! We're doing this as a hobby project so not looking for perfection, just fun, quick-witted people!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-DI