House music radio?

LeilaHassan

Hi all, I’ve got a house music podcast, and I’m wondering if any stations might be interested in playing my monthly show? I play nu-Disco, tech, funky house etc, and each episode is approximately an hour long. If interested, please get in touch djleilahassan (at) gmail dot com

Demo

We have Presenters from all over the world so it wouldn't matter where you are from :)
Reason I said about Live is because we have several of platforms where listeners can request / Shoutouts from. Windows Gadget, Website, Media player, Discord and Game Servers. (No other station on this forum has all this which make us Unique) Our listeners do like a Live Presenter to have fun and Communicate with :)
Feel free to check us out Hive365 and see what you think :)

Reba

Hi Leila.......We at HAB Radio are looking for Live DJs. Would you be interested in doing a show or three a week? Check us out at https://www.haveablastradio.com. If interested please complete the DJ Application located on the Home page. I look forward to speaking with you.

Best Regards,

IE-Radio

Hello Leila you should stop in and check us out. We would love to hear your show.
We have an international base and looking to expand international DJ options. We have slots open afternoons / evenings, come check us out. We are here to entertain and have a good time with good music.

Stella
GM
IE-Radio
http://www.ie-radio.com/
#IERadio

nazif

Radio Beatz is a professional live international cyber radio station. We have a huge listener base. The award-winning weekly talk show 'Europe Calling' is aired from our station.

Radio Station website: www.radiobeatz.com

Here we promise to provide you a complete radio environment for your valuable show.
We allow both live & pre-recorded shows. Regular Podcasts are welcome.
Some of our facilities:
1. We provide radio host software
2. We highly consider our Dj's available time.
3. Excellent exposure of your show by promoting it on air & in the main billboard of our site.
4. Professional Recommendation letter with a certificate if the Dj provides a quality show.
5. Radio can be heard easily from any device.
6. Live 'Call-in' & messaging facility. So Dj can directly connect with listeners. This is an exclusive feature of Radio Beatz.
And many more. Above all, we treat our Dj like our family member. Rest assured.

Join Radio Beatz & you will surely feel the difference. Cheers :)
Email: radiobeatz.job@gmail.com or reply to this comment