I have a syndicated 1 hour show & a 1 min humor segment I'd like you to consider

Will Roberts

I really am trying to add stations to this syndicated radio show that has been highly successful.

When a cookie-cutter political talk show just isn’t enough, it’s time to program to Will Roberts
! Will Robert’s Weekly Telegram is a political variety radio & Entertainment show that strives to share refreshingly unusual viewpoints with its audience. Will is neither on the right side, or the left side. Will is on his audience’s side offering a humorous view of the events that shape the daily conversation of people everywhere. Also, Will provides a look at the inside of Hollywood and the way it works. Washington Politics and Hollywood behind the scenes. This former Cirque du Soleil Vegas act, syndicated cartoon humorist and Modern Day Will Rogers is changing the talk radio conversation!

Here is quick summary:
We’re confident your audience will enjoy this fresh new approach to political talk radio and would welcome the opportunity to have you join us. Please call or E with questions and thoughts. Could this be of interest?
Ask us about the Will Roberts daily syndicated humor cartoons and daily 1 min scream, that you can run on your radio or news site… FREE!

cid:B9C93EE2-E6B6-49F4-B61F-DFF58B52E5A4@home

Check out the radio show website: WillSays.com

cid:D98E5FD6-B535-478E-95CE-8A9CE67C9D31@home

Will Roberts
The Daily Scream!
about.me/WillRobertsWeeklyTelegram