I'm looking for a paid on air job

D

djjamminm86

I have internet radio broadcasting/streaming experience, I am looking for a career with this (Paid) permanent job placement! if there is anyone out there that pays their DJ's for internet radio!

please get in touch with me asap!

Kind Regards!

Jammin' M

Stevy6

Hi Harty, so you charge £5 for your show to be aired by a station? I can understand that as you spent your time doing it, but nightrider is offering to pay people to be on his station, but will not reveal what he would pay.

Last edited:

Harty

Hi Steve6. Well that old phrase springs to mind - "Jam tomorrow". The promise of some distant unspecified reward is often worthless.

Nightrider

Don't know were you get (stop bulling people) you ask how much i would pay, i said depends how many Listener's you we bring to each show you do ? A educated guess would give me a idea of how much ty

D

djjamminm86

Guys Don't be fighting here, lol, all I asked was if there is anyone out there willing to pay us DJ's, a simple yes or no would be okay, now to get back to this, its our time to work and DJ, it shouldn't matter how many listeners we bring, stations should pay us for working as a DJ, it shouldn't matter if its internet radio or not, FM AM DJ's / On Air Personalities are working and its there time, they are getting paid to do what they love, play music, entertain, etc. not everyone tunes in or listenes, you advertise certain shows etc. and when that DJ is broadcasting playing, he or she should get compensated, if they like the "shows" genre, people will tune in, and if you, as the DJ / Broadcaster is interacting, taking requests, shout-outs etc. you will get listeners!! I am just seriously looking for a long term career with this!!!

Kind Regards,

Matt
ps.
contact me at
djjamminm@yahoo.com

D

djjamminm86

Can I do this from home? Give me more info. On this please.

Nightrider

Trust me if i could pay a DJ i would have no problem with that. But I open my station a year ago and doing well I do it for the LOVE of music and its a Hobby not a JOB. i got 5 years doing this and have a good following. Have 7 DJ now just want to try and expand station on air time. but if anyone finds a station that pays plz let me know i go to. and let my GM run my station. ty

D

djjamminm86

Okay Nightrider, then what was the point of your post, lol... This post is
I'm looking for a paid on air job!

D

djjamminm86

How many pee can you bring to my station will tell me how much i can pay ????
first of all, its "People" not pee, he wont pay anything Steve!!!!!! Sick of people commenting on this and its not even what it is, I didn't need to know about your station unless you are willing to pay! sorry

Stevy6

Trust me if i could pay a DJ i would have no problem with that. But I open my station a year ago and doing well I do it for the LOVE of music and its a Hobby not a JOB.

So the answer is NO you don't pay. So the bit where I say "stop bulling people" it's clear , you have no intention of paying, so why join in the thread looking for "paid on air job" looks like posting for posting sake.

Best of luck djjammin . Like my DM to you said if you find one give me a shout. Same goes if I find a paying station I will let you know too.