In search of volunteer remote DJ

James

We previously hosted a show on scheduled nights that focused on heavier, sometimes darker rock/metal, from classics to current, but have unfortunately lost our DJ, and am seeking someone to take over this schedule.
As stated, this is a volunteer position and, with the right person, we could work out a schedule that is complimentary to both the station, and the DJ.
Must have a personality, obviously, their own equipment, i.e., computer, mic, music library, etc.
Familiarity with SAM Broadcaster is a plus, as I will supply you with a station licensed copy, currently for Windows only.
Must be willing to adhere to basic broadcasting guidelines that I will provide the selected individual with.
The selected candidate will also be expected to promote not only their show, but the station as a whole in order to broaden our listener base.
If you have any questions or wish to be considered, please contact me here.
Thank you.
JP

eric ball

if you had ppl prs i would be intrested

DJ Name Eric Ball
Location Flitwick bedfordshire
Bio (for your bio page) been a local Dj for 35 years now im 57 been doing radio for 8 years played for skyhigh radio.boxuk radio,24hour radio,mental asylum radio
Your picture -

Title of your show Erict's Ultimate Tunes
Requested day & time (in Pacific Time) Gmt
Show description - 50s 60s 70s 80s to present day
Operating System - windows 7
Sambradcaster 4 9
Internet connection speed (link results from speedtest.net) - 107.29 - up 6.07
Experience (if any) - 8 years
If you have a website, myspace, email, instant messenger name, etc. that you want listed on your bio page, fill in the ones you want made available, otherwise leave them blank.

Website -none
Dropbox
Twitter -@erictboxuk @erictasylumr
Email -erictboxuk@gmail
AIM -no

James

If interested in taking over this show you may contact the station via the website at:
www.genx.rocks
Contact via the stations website to request more information.

- James