International DJ looking for a radio show......

charles wilkins

Hello,
I am an international DJ looking for a station to mix on. I have done shows all over the world and still currently tour. I have been a DJ for 20 years and mix multiple genres to include EDM, House, Trap and the list goes on. Send me a message if interested.

michael k

Hello,
I am an international DJ looking for a station to mix on. I have done shows all over the world and still currently tour. I have been a DJ for 20 years and mix multiple genres to include EDM, House, Trap and the list goes on. Send me a message if interested.
Hi
We are a rb,souil,funk,dsico jazz radio station 24./7 looking for new djs
please let us know
regards
mk

JPMC

Hello Charles Wilkins,

I'm JP, founder of The Auburn Media Group. We are starting several music and two news station. Initially we are looking for DJ's / On-Air Talent-Personalities / Presenters to host an hour of our programming week for Fusion FM (fusionfm.uk) where we focus on the top 100 Pop/Rock music hits for each year from the 60's to the present. The weekly program will also include alternative news that is humanitarian focused, people centred, and ecologically responsible (non-mainstream) via TCNN (tcnn.uk) for England and Europe. We will also be opening music stations to cover Country, Classic, and more. If you feel there's a fit please contact me at jp.mclaughlin@gmx.com. Please notate "DJ for Fusion FM" in the subject line.

Thanks much and we look forward to hearing from you.

JP

Hello Charles Wilkins,

I'm JP, founder of The Auburn Media Group. We are starting several music and two news station. Initially we are looking for DJ's / On-Air Talent-Personalities / Presenters to host an hour of our programming week for Fusion FM (fusionfm.uk) where we focus on the top 100 Pop/Rock music hits for each year from the 60's to the present. The weekly program will also include alternative news that is humanitarian focused, people centred, and ecologically responsible (non-mainstream) via TCNN (tcnn.uk) for England and Europe. We will also be opening music stations to cover Country, Classic, and more. If you feel there's a fit please contact me at jp.mclaughlin@gmx.com. Please notate "DJ for Fusion FM" in the subject line.

Thanks much and we look forward to hearing from you.

JP
Sorry Charles is not looking for a station now