Internet Radio Station FOR SALE

airmedia

Hi Guys,

I am looking to buy an established internet radio station.
Must have a good reliable stream company behind it also must be available
on all platforms including tunein alexa.

Anyone selling up?

Thanks, A

radio35

I might have, but please let discuss this in private. my mail is: milanoloungeofficial (at) gmail dot com

BBMac

This dude is just a time waster xD

really so you're saying I didn't email you with several legitimate questions about your tin pot station, or the fact you said you wanted almost 30,000 euro for it, you are an idiot. carry on i can show proof of the convo

My email to him

1609256145036.png

His response (price)

1609256184686.png

My response to his laughable valuation

1609256285887.png

Last edited:

radio35

Hi, I normally don't engage in polemics with people that i don't even know but - to set the record straight - It's easy to quote the price, completely out of context, without mentioning what you get in return. My station has surpassed ONE MILLION unique listeners this year, I doubt that many online stations can claim that.
Besides, it's registered on Tunein, which is not accepting new submissions, with over 16K followers.

If yours is a plan to put me down, it's not working, dear. In this very moment that I am wasting with you, there are nearly 500 listeners connected and I got 2 donations from passionated listeners today.

As for calling me idiot, I won't comment on that, as people will take their own conclusions. One more thing: I asked you to contact me privately because I didn't want to disclose the details and then you came up with them publicly. I wouldn't call it a professional way of conducting business.

Anyway, you still didn't answer my questions: Why do you want you buy an estabilished station instead of putting up one by yourself? What is your REAL budget(if you have any)?

Take care and good luck for your research of a station to buy.

BBMac

Hi, I normally don't engage in polemics with people that i don't even know but - to set the record straight - It's easy to quote the price, completely out of context, without mentioning what you get in return. My station has surpassed ONE MILLION unique listeners this year, I doubt that many online stations can claim that.
Besides, it's registered on Tunein, which is not accepting new submissions, with over 16K followers.

If yours is a plan to put me down, it's not working, dear. In this very moment that I am wasting with you, there are nearly 500 listeners connected and I got 2 donations from passionated listeners today.

As for calling me idiot, I won't comment on that, as people will take their own conclusions. One more thing: I asked you to contact me privately because I didn't want to disclose the details and then you came up with them publicly. I wouldn't call it a professional way of conducting business.

Anyway, you still didn't answer my questions: Why do you want you buy an estabilished station instead of putting up one by yourself? What is your REAL budget(if you have any)?

Take care and good luck for your research of a station to buy.

WOW you know how to over inflate your ego, 1 million unique listeners REALLY ... okay, i'll play along, assuming this was this the case, like hell it is.
The costs of licensing would be out of reach of any hobbyist, I call bull on your claims, and again will reitterate that your station valuation is hysterical.

A tin pot station playing "independent" hip hop garage r&b etc COME BACK DOWN TO THE REAL WORLD.

radio35

The station I was offering you is not my Radio 35, which plays independent Hip Hop & Trap. Please read again my mail.

radio35

BTW, it's the other way around. In my mail I asked you:
1) about your budget
2) why you wanted an online station
You never answered.
Ah, nice collage you made with my mail. You didn't even have the courage to show everything, like the name of the station and the most important data facts.
You just cut what is convenient for you.
Well, you know what I think? I asked for a price, you don't agree with it. Fair enough. I don't understand your bad feelings and your reasons to go on ranting for hours.
Please note that I won't reply anymore to your useless provocations.
Love & peace

RockOn-Dj-Lionel

really so you're saying I didn't email you with several legitimate questions about your tin pot station, or the fact you said you wanted almost 30,000 euro for it, you are an idiot. carry on i can show proof of the convo

My email to him

View attachment 2508

His response (price)

View attachment 2509

My response to his laughable valuation

View attachment 2510
I think he built the edifice along with all props of a real physical radiostation near the Wallstreet, due to the hi-jacking price---hahaha

MedwayRadio

Interesting thread. Having a quick look at the station , the figures don't seem too unrealistic apart from the asking price of 30k euro for essentially a hobby station supported by donations. My concern would be reliance on non-royalty music and lack of social media presence. As they would say on Dragons Den, I'm out

BBMac

Interesting thread. Having a quick look at the station , the figures don't seem too unrealistic apart from the asking price of 30k euro for essentially a hobby station supported by donations. My concern would be reliance on non-royalty music and lack of social media presence. As they would say on Dragons Den, I'm out

Lets be realistic, do you honestly think he has hit over 1 million listeners, highly highly doubtful, if this was the case the license authorities would be all over him like a rash