Join The Team

Sonic

rocks.png
We have an opening for a couple of DJ's to join our Team.
The station has been around for over a decade and most of the DJ's have been at the station for 5 years +
We play the Sixties until current day. Our stream is listed on many platforms so you will have listeners.
Our Prime time is USA times but DJ's from other countries are invited.
Please contact me via PM here on forums or links in my signature below.

Also If you would like a secure chat room embedded on your station's web site with a radio bot all for free, let me know.

LeoKheartmusic

View attachment 3119 We have an opening for a couple of DJ's to join our Team.
The station has been around for over a decade and most of the DJ's have been at the station for 5 years +
We play the Sixties until current day. Our stream is listed on many platforms so you will have listeners.

Also If you would like a secure chat room embedded on your station's web site with a radio bot all for free, let me know.
Hi , hope all is well with you.
I have a 2 hour music show available it features music from the last 5 decades and it's called 50 Years and Rolling.
Please check out the attached link for promo.
Available via wetransfer.com
Once a week in 1 two hour block
Or 4 thirty minute segments
Regards from Leo kirby

butlef

I do a live gospel music show

Sonic

Hello Butlef,
Contact me from the links below and we can go from there.
A preview of your show if possible would be great.
Cheers

Desert Rat

Would i be of interest to you. Have been broadcasting for some time and love the interaction with listeners but can't seem to find a serious station. Fancy having a Brit on board on a Monday?

I have been with my current station for over 4 years now with my two hour Rock/Metal show, Rocka Rolla. I am looking to move to a new station as i feel that my current one just isn't bothering anymore. While i appreciate we are all volunteers we seem to have DJs constantly looking for cover with lame excuses. I have a good following and enjoy listener interaction having used Discord as well.

Please note the following as this is essential:

1.) I only use RadioBoss so your station must be able to connect using that. (Icecast etc.)
2.) Only availability is for a 2 hour show between 1900hrs and 2100hs UK time on a Monday.
3.) I don't play radio edits as feel music should be listened to as it is made but i don't swear when talking. We arn't talking rap bad language but some songs will have explicit lyrics.

Only serious stations please with established schedules and listener base. Offering various ways listens can tune in is desirable so they have options on different -platforms.

I play all types of rock and metal but trend more towards Classic Rock, Modern Rock and New Wave of British Heavy Metal. Have great sense of humour. Always looking to promote new bands and friends with Denise from Girlschool, Jax from Girlschool and Syteria and Mark R from Angel Witch.

Sonic

Hello Rat,
Contact me from the links below and we can go from there.
We have a lot of rockers on the station and listeners.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

IANJ49

Hi
I would like to be a Radio DJ on your Radio Station
Where are you based and have you an email address so I can send my Demo?
IAN JOHNSON

Sonic

Sorry Pal , Not interested in a person that floods a forum like you have done here.
OMG Really? One post that your available and all the station owners will see it.
Red flags come up with you Bud!

Last edited: