KRM Radio - Looking for all DJs, and Bloggers.

KRM Radio

KRM Radio is starting a team, we are looking for DJs. We are also looking for individuals who are interested in blogging for our website about upcoming albums, news in music or anything to do with music.

Some of the highlights of our set up

- We believe in free form radio.

- Fully in house built DJ Panel.

- We stream in 128kbps and 320kbps for a better listening experience.

- We are licensed through stream licensing.

- We manage and run full dedicated servers.

- We use Sam Broadcasters request script integrated into our website.

- Our chat room allows our DJs or listeners to stream their webcam in chat.

We have many time slots available, at this current time we are starting the team and we need YOU. Our shifts are 3 hour long and we use the Eastern Time zone. Please note at this time some of the things on our site will not be functioning as we are still working on getting everything set up and running.

Requirements

- You will need a Windows PC

- You will need music

- You will need Skype

All other software will be provided.

If you are interested in DJing for us go to our website @ http://krmradio.net, and put a DJ Application in and we'll be in touch. There is no experience required. We will train you.

Last edited:

Jude Connors

I was brought on a volunteer just recently. I have years of internet broadcasting and internet radio management experience and I was amazed at the systems and technology of KRM Radio. The operations staff was extremely helpful and had me set-up for success before my first broadcast!

I recommend anyone remotely thinking of joining to do it! In fact, I'm telling all the internet DJs I know to join!

VeraChaos

KRM Radio is has been doing lots of great things on internet radio I had to make an account just to tell everyone!

Normally I just browse this site and find sites to listen to and click on them.

KRM Radio staff are friendly, courteous, and even have a chat room!

The music quality is higher than most of the sites out there on the net.

Just wanted to say thanks for providing a great site that is fast and easy to use.