Looking for a Radio Station

PhilB1234

Hi

I am currently looking to host my own show

I have an outgoing personbality

love old as well as new skool

my music choices varies from The Wanted - TYGA

The music i play are some times pre-releases - to classics.

i research and produce my own shows

I used to host a Top 40 show every Thursday from 9-11pm and an R&B show on Saturday from 7-9pm.

My DJ name is Phil B. www.offthechartradio.co.uk , but sadly they are no more upto a few weeks ago

I am currently looking for a slot to play midweek.

the system i broadcast from is my Apple Mac and sometimes i hire out a studio for a couple of hours

Thank you for your time

Phil B

Hi

I used to host a Top 40 show every Thursday from 9-11pm and an R&B show on Saturday from 7-9pm.

My DJ name is Phil B. www.offthechartradio.co.uk , but sadly they are no more upto a few weeks ago

the system i broadcast from is my Apple Mac and sometimes i hire out a studio for a couple of hours

Thank you for your time

Phil B
alright pal drop us a line on https://www.facebook.com/techousedjsradio we are looking for djs

Demo

Hi PhilB1234

Hive365 is a gaming radio station with fully interaction to the Dj on air from the listeners on our very own Custom Dj Panel. Our Interaction is On the Fly via Gaming Servers / Webplayer and Windows7 Gadget. (Probably the only station with this function within this forum) Please check us out @ Home | Hive365 Radio

Many thanks for reading:)

Chitown303radio

Looking to fill time slots on Chitown 303 Radio

Mondays: Unsigned Local Artists and Bands Worldwide
Tuesdays: Goth and Industrial
Wednesdays: Metal
Thursdays: 80s
Fridays: House Music and Dance Music *Includes DnB and Dub Step*
Saturdays: Rap, Hip Hop and R&B
Sundays: Jazz and Various

The station was just automated until I decided to include live DJs. So the station will be going under a reformat depending on DJs. While I would like to get DJs that fall in the category of the format, DJs can request the days and times that work best. This is non paying but that could change later in 2014. I ask that you have either SAM 3, SAM 4 or Winamp broadcaster. As for your Mac broadcaster, as long as it can take the encoder info we're good. Right now Facebook will be the means for the website until I get majority of the slots filled. You can also find Chitown 303 Radio on TuneIn Radio.

Thank you.
www.facebook.com/chitown303 (My facebook)
chitown303raven@gmail.com

*Station facebook profile and website will be created soon*

Chitown303radio

Hi

Thank you for your time

Phil B

If you're looking for a good station check out my site: vrdoradio - Variety Online Radio
I also noticed that you use a Mac, you can use Nicecast with my station also. Hope to hear from you

chitown303raven@gmail.com

Electronic Waves Radio

Hi

Thank you for your time

Phil B

Hi Phil,
We are a brand new station we are looking for daytime presenters .
Please get in touch via management@electronicwaves.co.uk .
Visit www.electronicwaves.co.uk for more info

BLENZ107.4

Response to PhilB

Hi

Thank you for your time

Phil B

Hi Phil,

Not sure how to get in touch as you didn't leave an email address and your website doesn't have contact details either. I own a popular Internet Radio station which currently has 11 volunteer presenters much like yourself. We have been on air for 3 years and we are getting more and more listeners each year.

I am looking for another Presenter with your talents to produce/host your own 2-3hr show. Process is you pre-record the show and upload to Dropbox. We play out from there into the studio live. I have a few prime spots on the weekend left and would require a show once week. Are you interested? Hope you see this.

Pete Unstead
Program Director
The BLENZ Internet Radio
The BLENZ Internet Radio

PhilB1234

Blenz radio 107

Hi,..
Thanks for contacting me..
I am currently on crucial radio which is an r&b station ,but looking for a station where i can interact also.
my email that im still using is philb@offthechartradio.co.uk
Currently i'm just pre recording my shows but have no interaction with the station , which is quite sad really.
When i was at Off The Chart Radio..we had lots of interactions and live broadcasts outside as well as fromn home or the studio..but they have seized broadcasting now.

i would love to join your station if its more than just pre recording and getting the show out there.
i would like to interact with the station..for eg:- for help or any ideas..or stats...live broadcast..etc..

Please note i'm not an indie DJ..i play R&B ..and i also had a slot that plays everything from dance - charts

i'm really looking forward to hearing from you

Phil B

PhilB1234

Not sure how to get in touch as you didn't leave an email address and your website doesn't have contact details either. I own a popular Internet Radio station which currently has 11 volunteer presenters much like yourself. We have been on air for 3 years and we are getting more and more listeners each year.

I am looking for another Presenter with your talents to produce/host your own 2-3hr show. Process is you pre-record the show and upload to Dropbox. We play out from there into the studio live. I have a few prime spots on the weekend left and would require a show once week. Are you interested? Hope you see this.

Pete Unstead
Program Director
The BLENZ Internet Radio
The BLENZ Internet Radio[/QUOTE]

PhilB1234

Blenz 107

Hi,..
Thanks for contacting me..
I am currently on crucial radio which is an r&b station ,but looking for a station where i can interact also.
my email that im still using is philb@offthechartradio.co.uk
Currently i'm just pre recording my shows but have no interaction with the station , which is quite sad really.
When i was at Off The Chart Radio..we had lots of interactions and live broadcasts outside as well as fromn home or the studio..but they have seized broadcasting now.

i would love to join your station if its more than just pre recording and getting the show out there.
i would like to interact with the station..for eg:- for help or any ideas..or stats...live broadcast..etc..

Please note i'm not an indie DJ..i play R&B ..and i also had a slot that plays everything from dance - charts

i'm really looking forward to hearing from you

Phil B

DJ-Cuppy

Djs wanted

Hi

Thank you for your time

Phil B

please send a short 10 min clip of a mini show to me at radio.rsm@aol.co.uk and i will gladly take a listen and get back to you as soon as possible
many thanks
dj cuppy this is our station radiorsm

Hi

Thank you for your time

Phil B

Im very interested please email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com