Looking for a station

PaulB

Been away from Internet Radio for a while and really want to get back into it.
Any stations looking for presenters with evening slots?

Cheers

PaulB

AMR

Cheers

PaulB
We're looking for a radio personality to join our internet radio station. Our format is Rock, Alternative & Indie.

Cheers

PaulB
yes paul i am looking for a dj for a 3hr show on my station and they are from the states for me and i have evening slots and other slots too. its a live station i am doing a varity of music on my station come and talk to me okay. jndradio.com is the name of station and thanks judith

PureBeatRadio

Hi There,

We are always looking for new presenters here at Pure Beat Radio and would love to welcome you along to the team, we have most evenings free with slots available so can squeeze you in. If you get in touch or view our website we can sort you out.

We are available on Deezer, Internet, Mobile Phone and soon to be Tune In!

www.purebeatradio.co.uk
joshua@purebeatradio.co.uk

Cheers

PaulB
paul i have evening slots open and i am the manager of J N D RADIO.COM i have application on my site you can fill out and its a simple one too. love to have you i do like 3 hrs shows from djs though ok judith

IE-Radio

We are here to entertain you... At IE-Radio we are an all genre based station. We are always on the look out for DJ's global locations. We have an international base and looking to expand international DJ options. We have slots open afternoons / evenings, come check us out. We are here to entertain and have a good time with good music.We have podcasts shows Put in an application and join in the fun and music.
http://www.ie-radio.com/ Stop by and check us out!!!

Stella
GM
IE-Radio
http://www.ie-radio.com/
#IERadio