Looking for an online Radio Station

Allan Toxx

Hello All,

I am a DJ and looking for a place or two and do place a weekly set. I have over 20 years of experience in music and well over 10 years of experience in online radio.

If you are looking for an online radio personality then hit me up via email and we can chat and find out if I can fit into your station's requirements.

Email: allantoxx@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Allan

P.S. This is purely a hobby DJ request and not looking for payment as this is voluntary.

Nightrider

Hello If you have the Love of Music, and People come and have some FUN with us. Bring your favorite music and be a DJ of our great Internet Radio DJ, @ rockinroundtheclockradio.com. All that is needed is a headset. We will supply the rest. No experience required as we will train you. please Contact me.SKYPE IS BEST therock201399 Let's Talk great way to meet new people.

Hello If you have the Love of Music, and People come and have some FUN with us. Bring your favorite music and be a DJ of our great Internet Radio DJ, @ rockinroundtheclockradio.com. All that is needed is a headset. We will supply the rest. No experience required as we will train you. please Contact me.SKYPE IS BEST therock201399 Let's Talk great way to meet new people.
Hi I have a passion for radio presenting but I have no experience and I'm interested

Nightrider

Hi I have a passion for radio presenting but I have no experience and I'm interested
Looking For Dj's..... We're flexible for show times go to www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com/. Add me to SKYPE therock201399 OR e-mail rockinrichie57@yahoo.com and we can talk. If you haven't ever thought about becoming a radio presenter and want to try it out for a bit of fun then we're the place for you. We will be more than happy for some new faces to come on board and help expand the station. We are looking for DJs from around the WORLD be part of our family. We have DJs from Looking For Dj's..... We're flexible for show times go to www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com/. Add me to SKYPE therock201399 OR e-mail rockinrichie57@yahoo.com and we can talk. If you haven't ever thought about becoming a radio presenter and want to try it out for a bit of fun then we're the place for you. We will be more than happy for some new faces to come on board and help expand the station. We are looking for DJs from around the WORLD be part of our family. We have DJs from UK,AUSTRALIA,NETHERLANDS, SCOTLAND, JAMAICA, FLORIDA, MICHIGAN, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, and growing day by day. UK,AUSTRALIA, NETHERLANDS, SCOTLAND,JAMAICA, FLORIDA, MICHIGAN, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, and growing day by day.

BullsEye Radio

In an effort to make bullseye radio live 24 hours a day 7 days a week bullseye radio is now seeking on air talent to do a show of your very own.

have you always wanted to try your
hand at being an online DJ ?

Do you have a large MP3 collection ?

do you have a fast computer and a clear microphone ?

Do you have a clear speaking voice ?

Are you willing to take time to learn a very few simple things to make sure we stay legally licensed ?

then you have all the tools to join the
hottest Oldies internet radio station on the worldwide web .

NOTE - THIS IS A NON-PAID POSITION FOR ENJOYMENT ONLY

Email us today to arrange an interview at info@bullseyeradio.com

when Oldies lovers want the best they aim for the bullseye. bullseyeradio.com

ovie

we looking for presenters/dj to be part of our team ....worldwide, Pidgin Radio is the number one online-based radio station for everything eccentric, culturally influencing, proudly Nigerian and truly African in context. Our objective isn’t just to communicate the local speaking culture (pidgin) to the world, but rather to promote on a global scale, the creative originality of a people with a pan-African nature. Our content email pidginradio1@gmail.com Listen Via www.pidginradio.com

michael k

Hello All,

I am a DJ and looking for a place or two and do place a weekly set. I have over 20 years of experience in music and well over 10 years of experience in online radio.

If you are looking for an online radio personality then hit me up via email and we can chat and find out if I can fit into your station's requirements.

Allan

P.S. This is purely a hobby DJ request and not looking for payment as this is voluntary.

Hello All,

Allan

Please email studio@excessuk.com we would love to have you on excees

Brian Brant

Hello All,

Allan

Hi Allan, I just posted an Ad looking for Radio Host's for my Internet Station. My Station is C.R.A.P. Radio we play Country,Rock,And ,Pop. If your interested please get back to me and we can hook up and Chat about what we can do for each other.

John C McQuaid

Hello All,

Allan