Looking for Dance Music DJs

MrKrotos

We are looking for good quality Dance Music DJs to provide recorded mixsets and/or host live online radio shows.
If you are Drum & Bass / Breakbeat / Oldskool / Hardcore / House etc... DJ and want free promotion and airtime then please get in contact.
We are offering this free to any DJ that can hold it down.
Our system is stable, reliable and easy to use.
Please contact me if you are interested :)

I can do a live Friday and Saturday night mix from 19:00 pm uk time till 22:00 pm uk time starting from July I use Sam broadcaster to do shows and I play house and dance and club on my shows and I'm 16 email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com if you want me to Dj for you

Adam Purcell

I've recently started making a weekly trance podcast wich already has support from the world's biggest DJ's and producers who will be providing a guestmix each week. I'd love to get it on your show

Adam Purcell

I don't have any links to the show as the I'm putting together finishing touches. I could send you a mix of what to expect music wise from my show.

MrKrotos

HI! i am Maskerade A.K.A Tristan Newby. i was wondering if i could DJ for your radio station. I am well experienced dont worry. Go check out my mix on soudcloud to see for your self and will see from there. email: stern_flip@icloud.com

http://soundcloud.com/maskerade-music

yours truly,

Hi Maskerade :)
Checked out your mix, the Music was cool but the recording sounds a bit dodgy, almost sounds like you recorded it using a mic, what happened to the bass?

maskerade

Yea sry anout that tried to put an effect but i guess it dint turn out as expected. But dont worry if ever i can DJ for your radio show it wont happend again! Thanks:)

bellanger

Hello i'm french and would like to broadcast some music from France. I have got a huge of music of ervery âge. House, Dance, Latino , Rock etc etc. I work in a web gamer and i'm using the DDJ- SZ controler. I've got the spacial broadcaster or the Virtualdj8 for Broadcasting. Thanks to let me know .Ed. belange40@hotmail.fr