Looking for DJs and Presenters | Iconic

Discussion in 'Volunteering' started by Iconic FM, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Iconic FM

Iconic FM New Member

Who Are We?
    Iconic FM Radio

What do you guys Offer?
    *Efficient Chat-Room 100% Mobile supported
    *Discord Server
    *A 100% Working Webplayer Also Mobile Supported
    *Available on Tunein/Streaming Directory's
    *A very Efficient Team working together. so If you join us. We will help you Guarenteed
    *100% Efficient Working Community Forum. With Discussions, Information and More - http://ifmradio.co.uk/forum

*Iphone & Android Application
    *A Very Well Designed Website, And So much More

What do i have to do to be a DJ/Presenter with you guys?
    *Simply head to our apply page via http://ifmradio.co.uk/apply and fill out the form!

And yes we are licensed before you start asking ;)

For more information about our station. Head to the website. or Email Rambo the bossman
    at owner@ifmradio.co.uk. The Station email is studio@ifmradio.co.uk for enquiries or anything else radio related

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  2. Bigmac3388

Bigmac3388 Member

Hey,

This is Chris from HEAT FM in the U.S. Was wondering if I could simulcast my Saturday morning show on your station. I actually run/own Heat FM but do shows as well.

3. Bigmac3388

Bigmac3388 Member

Hey Pk,

I can definitely support 2 streams. I am on a 1 Gbit connection on fiber optic. : ) I do my show Saturday mornings at 10AM EST til 1 PM. If you like please email me directly at chris.cataldo@gmail.com with dropbox info to run some of your promos and stuff... Please also provide a link for the schedule on Iconic FM.

Thanks,
    Chris

Iconic FM likes this.
  4. Bigmac3388

Bigmac3388 Member

Excellent, please send me a dropbox invite where your promos and stuff are at so I can play them on my show. Just so you know I use my heat fm radio email for my show to communicate with the listeners. Please email me at chris.cataldo@gmail.com so we can talk about station stuff off the forum.

Thanks,
    Chris

5. Demo

Demo Active Member

I think simulcasting may be ok for smaller stations but wont really work for the bigger stations.
    I know good Dj's are hard to find but in reality, Would you really want your station to broadcast other stations jingles ??
    That could potentially harm a station and cause conflict of interest between all stations involved. (Would be like going to a BMW Dealer and them telling you to go and look at Ford)
    I know that our station would not agree to something like this. Not worth all the drama which will happen in time.
    Just my opinion and dont want to sound negative but if you think it will work for you then good luck.

6. Bigmac3388

Bigmac3388 Member

Playing other stations promos actually help both stations. Outside of me saying something like "We are now simulcasting on Iconic FM" how else would you get your listeners to know about the station??

If your not cool with me simulcasting and playing the promos thatscool : ) I respect that...

7. Bigmac3388

Bigmac3388 Member

Hey no problem at all.... heat fm has almost 800 followers. Was just trying to help out since you guys are just starting and I know how it felt when I first started heat... no biggie ...good luck with your station : )

Chris

8. Harty

Harty Member

9. Bigmac3388

Bigmac3388 Member

Hey Steve,

Glad to see you here. I would like to air your jazz show Sunday mornings on Heat FM.

Chris

10. Harty

Harty Member

It's a night time show Chris, but fill out the form at www.coolnights.co.uk and i'll put you on the list. cheers.

11. Iconic FM

Iconic FM New Member

12. DJBond

DJBond New Member

Looks like a Great Station, Good Luck!

13. Iconic FM

Iconic FM New Member

We are still looking for more Presenters And DJS To fill our slots!

get on that apply page and get playing the iconic beats! http://ifmradio.co.uk/apply <<<< upload_2017-11-18_3-41-22.png