How to wear men's boots and principles to remember

jardenman26

Wearing men's boots can create a style that won't take your gaze away from you. How to wear turtleneck shoes, coordinate them with work clothing, how to mix and have the principles that help you perfect in fashion style.

How to match men's boots that guys should know?

1. Combine men's boots with jeans

This is the simplest and most classic combination, has been in existence for a long time, but never outdated. The combination of high-necked boots with strong jeans checks always creates a personality style for men.

The tapered or rounded jeans are most applicable in this style.

2. Combine men's boots with khaki pants

These seem to be quality complementary style jeans. Khaki pants with different colors such as blue, gray, black, orange, beige ... will stand out when you choose to combine them with men's boots.

3. Combine men's boots with shorts

This is a style that the guys can apply for themselves to use in street walks, traveling, or hikes. Extremely dynamic, youthful, and full of dust, personality.

See more information about work clothing on our fanpage: Workwear Magazine - Work Clothes For Men & Women

4. Create a perfect outfit with men's boots

Nothing makes you more beautiful and stylish than a set of fashion and personality, depending on the guy's body to come up with the perfect outfit, matching personality and space.

Rules to know when using boots

1. Wear boots suitable for the body

For example, if you have a tall and thin body, you can use high-collared shoes, high boots, and if you have a moderate or short body, you should choose mezzanine shoes to not limit your height. Choose from slim designs and subtle colors for improved height and build.

2. Wear boots that are appropriate for the usage situation

Most adult time is spent on work, so you need to choose from a variety of fashion sets with men's boots. Do not wear shaky outfits to meet customers or partners, it is not a delicate choice. You can choose a work clothes suit for this situation.

Last edited:

Rick Hart

Saw your post very interested in being a part of this opportunity being presented at this time, I have a program is call Friday Nite Heat Radio. Presented By KangoBlackHouse Its a Friday Nite Program which features live interviews upcoming artist with great commentary & providing the Hottest Underground Music etc. give me some more info email me KangoBlachouse@yahoo.com

Rockin' Round The Clock Radio, On air for 3 years now .We are presently looking for DJ's for an internet radio.
No experience needed we will train. Only requirements are PC with Windows 7 or better. Classic Rock/ Rock, Country, R & B Oldies.and all in between. We just a few spots left as we are growing fast
Rockin' Round The Clock Radio, On air for 3 years now .We are presently looking for DJ's for an internet radio.
No experience needed we will train. Only requirements are PC with Windows 7 or better. Classic Rock/ Rock, Country, R & B Oldies.and all in between. We just a few spots left as we are growing fast

Photo_5919.png

DjNitewind

I am interested in djing for you. experienced dj 25+ years experience. Live on the air interview experience. Over 3 TBs of music all backed up All Professional equipment, beerringer mixer, polk mic.......Asus running windows 7 pro 3.4 ghz with twin screen 16gb memory

contact me at djnitewind@yahoo.com or findme on facebook........... Lyle Sloane

thank you