Looking for more pre-recorded shows

Hello All,

I am looking for some more pre-recorded shows or shows that you don't mind dropping in dropbox so I can air them during the week. If you are interested, please contact me. My station is Heat FM.

Want to thank EVERYONE personally for liking and sharing our stuff!

Steve Slocombe

Hi Chris,
I'm based in the UK and been working Radio on and off for around 10 years. I've recently joined Rhubarb Radio also based in the UK. Due to my full time job, I don't have time to go live, therefore I have to fully record or Voice Track a show. I'm just getting used to the internet streaming thing as I'm usually on FM.
At the moment, I'm doing a 1 hour show on a Sunday morning between 12am x 1am (GMT) called "In The Midnight Hour" playing Soul, Tamla Motown, Northern soul and Stax music.
I would like to do more hours but the wife pecks my head! Some women don't understand the shear brilliance of radio entertainment!
I've only just started putting my shows on Mixcloud, rather crude to start with as I had a shitty mic. New Rode Procaster now, much better!
Would you be interested in something like this?

Steve.

Steve Slocombe

Hi Chris,

I do the 1 hour show in 3 x 18 mins parts to allow for commercials. Is this format ok with you? If not, How do you want it formatting? Also do you want a station name check included?

Steve

Hi Steve,

I did get the file and could you please add chris.cataldo@gmail.com to the distribution. I will air the show Sunday nights at 11PM U.S. EST.

Let me know if this works for you as i need to add you to the schuedle.

Thanks,
Chris

Steve Slocombe

I'm glad you got the file. It's really upto you when you play it. As the title suggests "In The Midnight Hour"!
Yes I will add the other address on. Is the address yours or for someone else?

I'll prepare another show over the next few days and let you know when it's in Dropbox.
Also, could you give me some feedback about the show and how it's received by the listeners over there!

Thanks
Steve

The other email is mine. Its where I get all the dropbox invites and such. And yes, I will let you know how the show is doing : )

Chris

Yes please Steve, If you can send a bunch now that you have in archives so i have some in case of emergency that would be great.

Once again, your show is great! Great music!

Rob McKinney

Steve, we have a 4 hour blues show, if that's something you're interested in. Check out Smokestack Lightnin' (Google it). We stream from the website so you can hear the show.
If you like it, we can add you to the distro list. New show every week. Rob

Steve Slocombe

Hi Chris,
I've added another show in Dropbox "In The Midnight Hour #002"

I only wish I had time to listen to more of your station.

Regards

Steve