Looking for online airspace...

James Panter Wray

My Name is James Panter-Wray I am based in Somerset in the UK and am looking to return to radio after several years away from it. I have a show format ready to go which is very interactive and would suit a live slot but could be a pre record if it needed to be. My style is pretty old school and would say very Radio 2 in style. Musically I play middle of the road music styles from 60's to 00's.
In the past 20 years I have done live presenting in the holiday park industry running main rooms in a radio style. Before this I was doing hospital and community radio in the late 1980's and through the early 90's.
I have a studio at home that could be used to produce the show either live or recorded. The show format would ideally be 2 hours and feature 6 listener puzzles mixed with music and chat and in a live situation the chance for social media link up. I think the show would suit a time slot where people can listen and actively join in so maybe a weekend afternoon slot.
I have a demo ready to send and can supply a full show example so you can see how it sounds as a complete item.
Very interested to hear from anyone who thinks this would enhance what they are doing already.

My Name is James Panter-Wray I am based in Somerset in the UK and am looking to return to radio after several years away from it. I have a show format ready to go which is very interactive and would suit a live slot but could be a pre record if it needed to be. My style is pretty old school and would say very Radio 2 in style. Musically I play middle of the road music styles from 60's to 00's.
In the past 20 years I have done live presenting in the holiday park industry running main rooms in a radio style. Before this I was doing hospital and community radio in the late 1980's and through the early 90's.
I have a studio at home that could be used to produce the show either live or recorded. The show format would ideally be 2 hours and feature 6 listener puzzles mixed with music and chat and in a live situation the chance for social media link up. I think the show would suit a time slot where people can listen and actively join in so maybe a weekend afternoon slot.
I have a demo ready to send and can supply a full show example so you can see how it sounds as a complete item.
Very interested to hear from anyone who thinks this would enhance what they are doing already.

Reba

Hi James,
We at Have A Blast Radio would love a chance to speak with you concerning your show. Please have a look at www.haveablastradio.com. Give me a shout at thedubrat@gmail.com. We are a small family oriented station but continually growing and we intend to become a great success.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

IE-Radio

This is Harley I’m taking care of the DJ s and doing the schedule etc .. We have plenty of open slots available I’m sure we could fit you in if you choose to give us a shot. If you fancy giving us a go go to the fill in application on this site https://www.ie-radio.com/ So we can start the ball rolling
We look forward to hearing from you Kind regards Harley

IE-Radio

This is Harley I’m taking care of the DJ s and doing the schedule etc .. We have plenty of open slots available I’m sure we could fit you in if you choose to give us a shot. If you fancy giving us a go go to the fill in application on this site https://www.ie-radio.com/ So we can start the ball rolling

Mal2804

Hi James, If you are still looking for a station please email me for further details to mal.lucky7radio@yahoo.com

guettier

Hi James,
You may be interested in our station - all the information is at www.wvr.digital including a downloadable guide to what we like to hear from potential presenters. Our station uses recorded content only.
If interested please contact me here or (preferably) via our website.
Kind regards,
Simon Guettier
WVR

IE-Radio

Tony Greenwood

Hi, Have you found a home for your show, if not then pleaselet me have the demo , and the full show format.

James Panter Wray

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the message, yes my show has been on www.thamesvalleyradio now for almost 6 months. Always happy to speak to people interested in what i do so maybe have a listen and see what you think. It's on between 1 and 3pm on a Saturday.

James

Serpente

Hi James!

I'm not reproducing the word ... my name is Serpente and I would sell my radio channel! Currently listening to '60, '70 '80 music on it.
Oldies category. Daily fixed students. Reasonable price.
serpenteclub@gmail.com