Looking For online Radio Dj's

Patrick Wharton

Hello i am the owner of powertunez.com. The site address is http://www.powertunez.com. I run the whole station. I designed it simple and easy to manage. Working on some new stuff but need dj's and listeners to get the station off its feet. We are linked with tune in and all the major players. I have a two step registration process. One is on the site and second it is on the hosting company that i also own and run to. I designed the two step process to make sure i don't get spammers or unwanted people trying to hack in. I provide the training and rules and regulations and software if need be to dj on the site. Please contact me at pat222_1@yahoo.com for more info. Looking for dedicate dj's to make it big. And soon to be able to pay the dj's as well once i get enough people listening on it. We hold monthly meetings as well so please let me know if this interests you at all. Thank you

Paul Novak

I am very interested in what u have to say. I'm an experienced dj myself. Not professional but Ive been doin it for a few years now. I specialize in the oldies but goodies. Classic Rock, Classic Pop, 60's - 80's. Please respond asap. Paul