looking for radio

bristolashley91

Hi all
my name is Ashley live in UK.
i am looking to apply radio online who take someone without any mic as i got speech issue. looking for radio who allowed me to play remix- dance music.. all my music alway update with brand new remix - dance music

thank you

Ashley

Billy Camino

Ashley, just a thought. You might want to visit the websites of: Shaky Radio, and, Rockin Round The Clock Radio, and, Have A Blast Radio. I don't know if they are adding Shows to their Schedules, but I do know, that they are all unbelievably awesome people, that strive to find solutions. Best wishes.

Beatz-On Radio

Hi all
i am looking to apply radio online who take someone without any mic as i got speech issue. looking for radio who allowed me to play remix- dance music.. all my music alway update with brand new remix - dance music

thank you

Ashley
Hi Ashley. We'd be happy to give you an opportunity at Beatz-On Radio. We're pretty much just starting out but you can check out our website at www.beatzonradio.co.uk and, if you're interested, we can get you live. Or you can drop Dave a message at beatzonradio@gmail.com

IE-Radio

Hi all

thank you

Ashley
we at ieradio are looking for djs to do live shows we love all types of music and have a good crowd that tune in so if you fancy giving us a go we have time slots open drop a mail to ieradio2018@gmail.com or you could always come see and fill a app out at https://ie-radio.com we look forward to hearing from you
DJ Harley