Looking for Sports Shows

Geno

I am going to be starting an Internet station in the next 30 days. I will be hosting three hours live each day, but I am looking for sports talk shows or podcasts to fill the rest of the daylight hours. Will be playing music overnight. Let me know if you've got an established show or can point me in the right direction!

Robbie Mack

Hi Greg. I have a fairly new station that does some sports shows as well, and I do a podcast for the New York Jets. Where are you located? What kind of sports? I'd be happy to help out.

Geno

Hi Greg. I have a fairly new station that does some sports shows as well, and I do a podcast for the New York Jets. Where are you located? What kind of sports? I'd be happy to help out.

Hey Robbie,

I am going to do a two-hour live show in the morning, then another hour in the afternoon.

I hoping to secure podcasts from a cross section of sports to fill the rest of the daytime programming. Baseball is my first love, but I am hoping to have some content for pro and college football, hockey, and basketball as well. My station is in Connecticut, but again, I am hoping to have content that includes teams from all over the country.