Looking for stations to host my show

Terry Mackley

I’m looking for radio stations that might be interested in my show “Café Americain”. I first presented the show some years ago on a local radio station here in Ipswich U.K.. At that time I also presented a weekly breakfast show.

Café Americain focuses on music from the 1930s and 1940s, in reality I may play music from any time from 1925 to 1955 (ish). This incorporates Swing, Jazz, British Dance Bands, Show Tunes, even French Chanson and much more.

The show is already being broadcast on one station and a couple more are interested.

I have about 20 shows recorded and am happy to make them available at no cost to any station that is interested. They are all in MP3 format and I can Dropbox them.

I am a musician (piano/vocals) and have been in bands since the mid-1960s.

I currently give presentations to small groups of people on the music of the 30s and 40s. I talk about the composers and performers of the time and perform songs from the period.

If you would like to hear a sample show or would like more information please contact me either by this forum or at terry.mackley@ntlworld.com.

Some of you may know why the show is called Café Americain!

Thanks

Terry Mackley