Looking for US or Canadian Partner for New Station

DJ Jaffa Cake

Hi I am looking to start a new Online station with someone from the USA or Canada, I am based in the UK and that's the main reason I am looking for a Partner.

I would pick up half the costs which wouldn't be very much, I would pay my share in advance each month via paypal. The reason I am looking to share is i started to run a station of my own on livewebdj and using the streaming service shoutcast which i had fully set up and running with Jingles and everything needed. It was running online 24/7 for 2 weeks.

During that time I realised i would need a license. I was quoted some astronomical fee's that would be impossible to pay for someone just starting up. The main stumbling block for me was that Livewebdj and the servers are based over there which could mean i would need two licenses, one for USA/Canada and one for the UK

this is mainly my reason for posting, My theory is if someone would partner me by signing up over there, and got licensed by https://www.pronetlicensing.com, we would be covered as the owner would be covered by Canadian/USA licensing with servers and URL based over there.

it would be a 50/50 partnership. I am also good at website design and twitter marketing and would help with all that.

if you are interested please reply to this message and we'll take it from there.

edit: I would also like to add that my music tastes are completely varied and I like mostly all genres, everything.

Last edited: