Looking for volunteer LIVE DJs (we use SAMs Broadcaster only)

MustHaveMetal

I have a B.A. in Broadcasting and worked in radio as an On-air Personality/DJ. I hosted Alternative Rock and Metal shows. I would be interested in volunteering as a DJ. I dont have SAMs. I operate 2 internet stations myself and already have broadcasting and streaming software I use called PlayIt Live

DjInsanity

I have a B.A. in Broadcasting and worked in radio as an On-air Personality/DJ. I hosted Alternative Rock and Metal shows. I would be interested in volunteering as a DJ. I dont have SAMs. I operate 2 internet stations myself and already have broadcasting and streaming software I use called PlayIt Live
Sorry but we do use SAMs broadcaster it's how we broadcast live

DjInsanity

We are talking about SAMs Broadcaster. If you are looking to DJ from your own software, then sorry we do not operate like that. We offer the programs used free of charge (in post description: Whether you have experience or not, we are offering the training and will receive the software needed at no cost). If you will not use the software we provide, then sorry we do not require your services. Thank you so much for your time :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.jpg
    Screenshot_10.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 266
Last edited: