Looking to start Dj at a station

Hey all,

I been a club , mobile, wedding, and video Dj. I still learning and would love to grow my knowledge of whats out there. I do a lot of open format every friday and saturday night . Willing to learn have an IT background. Let me know if this interest anyone.

Thanks

JnDradio.com
i am looking for another dj for my station i would like one usa for my station here, i have a email address djflamingstar@cox.net and i have a application on my site you can fill out for me and it will get to me and i have some slots open yet for one. please contract me please its a nice station and very good with the djs as well!! i looking for a 3hr shows with a dj show on the station too. i need to get my station started for new listners for me too. thanks Judith

i am looking for DJs who play.....Country..slow jam...love songs...oldies...motown... blues.ALL SONGS HAVE TO BE CLEAN
hi ray, i looking for a dj for my station where are you from and i have a email djflamingstar@cox.net and i have application you can fill out and i will get it for me to read, also i hope you have your own machine to work from i like for the djs to play 3hrs a day when they are djing on station the times you ask for on station. i hopw you have skype and trillion so we can talk to you too. please fill out the application on jndradio.com for me and thanks!! judith

Stevy6

Hey Dj component Check us out at www.hive365.co.uk see if the schedule works for you, tune in and listen to our live presenters. If you feel it’s a fit, click the apply button.
I look forward to seeing you over there.