Name of the Day - Calendar Suggestions - Volunteers Needed

Hi all,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I am the owner of Name Of The Day. We are a small social media outlet which has Instagram, Twitter and A Blog

We post every day at around 7 pm GMT. And in due course will launch are YouTube and internet radio station. So we can reach a wider audience and so each day we can talk our fans through that day and a bit about it.

We need your help to come up with names/themes for each day of the year.

Also, we are looking for people to help with research, writing on our blog for each day as well and to create artwork each day.

If you would like to contribute a day please go to this form - docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...Pp6jrtYpEdSziareAdRSwaQw/viewform?usp...

If you would like to help with research and running the accounts please email here -

nameotd.volunteering@gmail.com

We are all volunteers so anybody who wants to contribute or help us will be volunteers as well.

If you would like to just help us to become bigger please follow our social accounts.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_ps2hFycMGoX7YVHlPLBug

Instagram - www.instagram.com/name.o.t.d/?hl=en

Twitter - twitter.com/The_Hour_Show

Blog - http://name-of-the-day.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you are interested.

JP

NOTD

Stevy6

You are clearly looking to become a social media business, therefore you are looking for free ideas to make profit from.

We are all volunteers here for a reason, support and growth of internet radio stations, not giving away free ideas for a company to profit from. I suggest you try fivvver or some other gig based site.

Well we apologise for coming across in this way. This is not the way it was intended to come across. Sorry. It was meant to come across as we make a small 10 minute audio clips and you can play it on your stations for free. Sorry for any misinterpretation.

Stevy6

Ah now your talking . So essentially we give you an idea for a day of the year, I.e. Tuesday 22 Aug is race an egg down a hill day, so you give me a 10 min clip telling me about the egg race and all that it entails. (BTW Race down a hill egg race is not real) and we play it for free, no conditions. Sounds good.

I'll be dead honest. 30 second clips would work better, potential 3 or 4 to be slipped into the show per hour, do you have any already made for us to listen to?

I was thinking of making fake adds for fake things and fake news,weather reports etc for amusement purposes. But not got around to it yet!,,

Ah now your talking . So essentially we give you an idea for a day of the year, I.e. Tuesday 22 Aug is race an egg down a hill day, so you give me a 10 min clip telling me about the egg race and all that it entails. (BTW Race down a hill egg race is not real) and we play it for free, no conditions. Sounds good.

I'll be dead honest. 30 second clips would work better, potential 3 or 4 to be slipped into the show per hour, do you have any already made for us to listen to?

I was thinking of making fake adds for fake things and fake news,weather reports etc for amusement purposes. But not got around to it yet!,,

Hi, Yes this is kind of what we are talking about.

I will PM you, our idea of what we would be doing. It would not be original to your station (as it has been proposed to several stations) and would be 10 minutes but we can say the name of your station at the start and they are all pre recorded. They will be ready for September the 1st and the first one will be on the 4th of September. We have not recorded any episodes yet. There are no conditions to be met. They are all free and the planning of them is going well and they are looking like they will be very interesting. We would have liked them to be ready next week but what we didn't realise is that we (presenters) are going on holiday for the next two weeks.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

We could do short 30 second clips so we could literally say that we are Name Of The Day and this is the day of let's say egg race day. This then for you the station is easier to put in. But if your listeners licked it then you could have the full episodes.

JP