Need DJ for Music Reviews and Playtime

We are a growing radio station looking for a DJ to record their program as a POdcast and deliver the program to us via email in mp3 format. We will then distribute the podcast and play it on our radio Indie Radio Music. The plan is this we will send you new indie artists music Bio's and other information about the artists, you will arrange your program form 30 minutes to an hour. Our station plays a mix of music, pop, ska, grunge, heavy metal, gospel, R&B, ray, hip-hop, dance, electronic, etc. This will be your own program, we will advertise you, promote you, and help you with any software you may need, all you have to do is have a computer, microphone. Contact us with any questions.

Attachments

• Indiepng.png
    Indiepng.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 404

Dick Lee

SUBJ: Volunteer D.J.

Hello:

My name is Dick Lee and I am writing to be considered for a weekly one hour “Volunteer D.J.” slot at your station. I currently host a community radio show titled “Dick Lee and Garage Rock from the Valley.” It features rock-n-roll from California’s Central San Joaquin Valley in addition to brief interviews with band members from the 1960’s. As a member of a 60’s rock group called The Brymers, I have in considerable knowledge about these bands in addition to being friends with almost all of these groups. Note, that I produce and pre-record the show then send it via Drop Box to the station’s server. I do all the voice overs, etc. Individuals make requests by calling the station or e-mail me at The Brymers web site (www.thebrymers.com). The show is high energy and receiving good responses. Due to listener requests, I have archived some of the shows on Podomatic.com. You can hear a show by clicking on the link below:

http://rleekgb30636.podomatic.com

I currently have 25 shows in the can and they can be edited by me to insert any station’s jingle or ID.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Dick Lee

The Brymers (www.thebrymers.com)

rleekgb@comcast.net

dicklee@thebrymers.com

AL Longobardi

We are a growing radio station looking for a DJ to record their program as a POdcast and deliver the program to us via email in mp3 format. We will then distribute the podcast and play it on our radio Indie Radio Music. The plan is this we will send you new indie artists music Bio's and other information about the artists, you will arrange your program form 30 minutes to an hour. Our station plays a mix of music, pop, ska, grunge, heavy metal, gospel, R&B, ray, hip-hop, dance, electronic, etc. This will be your own program, we will advertise you, promote you, and help you with any software you may need, all you have to do is have a computer, microphone. Contact us with any questions.
Hey Bill,
What is the schedule for this? Weekly/Monthly ?
I have a podcast page at Podomatic.com http://djarity@gmail.com. You can check some shows I was creating for worldwidedancemusicnation.com up to last July 2015.
I had the Thursday 11-12 midnight spot.
Let me know,
AL

Dick Lee

Bill:

May I ask what the schedule is for the show? Also, is there a possibility for a slot for the chow I am currently hosting called "Dick Lee and Garage Rock from the Valley?" I have 25 shows in the can and they feature garage rock bands from California during the 1960's. In addition, I do a brief 10 minute interview with members of different bands from this era. Many of these artists go to become members of The Doobie Brothers, The Beach Boys, Journey, Tower of Power, etc..
Hello:

My name is Dick Lee and I am writing to be considered for a weekly one hour “Volunteer D.J.” slot at your station. I currently host a community radio show titled “Dick Lee and Garage Rock from the Valley.” It features garage rockl from California. In addition, I do brief interviews with band members from the 1960’s. As a member of a 60’s rock group called The Brymers, I have in considerable knowledge about these bands in addition to being friends with almost all of these groups. Note, that I produce and pre-record the show then send it via Drop Box to the station’s server. I do all the voice overs, etc. Individuals make requests by calling the station or e-mail me at The Brymers web site (www.thebrymers.com). The show is high energy and receiving good responses. Due to listener requests, I have archived some of the shows on Podomatic.com. You can hear a show by clicking on the link below:

http://rleekgb30636.podomatic.com

I currently have 25 shows in the can and they can be edited by me to insert any station’s jingle or ID.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Dick Lee

The Brymers (www.thebrymers.com)

rleekgb@comcast.net

dicklee@thebrymers.com

DJ Emotive

'Journey into Dance' is my ( DJ Emotive ) new weekly show which will be recorded and sent out to stations across the world , content ranging from Deep and Chilled House to Old Skool and Trance with occasional guest mixes , format will be in 320k MP3 and download link sent to your station each week. If you have a free slot and would like to feature my show then drop me an email please..

Here is the show, take a listen https://www.mixcloud.com/andy-davie...eeptech-and-prog-house-dj-emotive-in-the-mix/

jidsmall.jpg

Episode 1 is ready to go right now !

DJ Emotive
djemotive@andrew-davies.com