New Internet Station wants DJs

Riddy

We are a new UK-based Internet Station planning to the launch in the summer.

Our aim is to provide listeners with a unique music and entertainment experience – with the main focus on new music, quirky comedy talent from Britain and beyond… and FUN!.

Our musical focus is an alternative to the mainstream – but still covering a host of genres from punk to soul and from rock to house and pretty much everything in between – and with plenty of recognisable songs from past decades.

We are after reliable DJs/Presenters with a bit of character to provide us with regular pre-recorded shows. Particular areas we are interested in are:
• Electronica/Goth/Post-Punk
• 90s Britpop
• Mod
But we would also love to hear from anyone covering other genres.

The station will initially be staffed by volunteers but our plan is to expand enough to be in a position to pay presenters.

Please get in touch if you're interested!

Brian

Hello, I'd love to help you out. I host a 4 Hour pop show once a week. You can pick up the demo here:
http://www.onairwithbrian.com/media/demo.mp3
Contact me if you would like to air the show: 7069402887 or by email brian@appletips81.com. Also, the songs in the demo were cut so you could hear as much talking as possible. On the real show, the full versions of the songs would be in the final mp3.

Last edited:

Brian

Hey, I just updated the link above as it was the wrong link. Sorry about that. It's the correct link now.

Hi, I do a weekly 2 hour show called that Indie Thing which has been airing now for 4 years this week. It currently goes out solely on a Greek Station, but if you want to take it as well you are more than welcome. I play mainly new and recent Indie, Indiepop,Post-Punk, Garage Rock, Garage Punk, Psychedelia, Shoegaze with the occasional Surf track for good measure. You can hear past shows at www.mixcloud.com/thatindiething, or search for That Indie Thing with Rob on iTunes or PlayerFM.