New "Pay Monthly" Plans: 1000+ Listeners, 320 kbps.

More Support

Level 2 Support
Staff member
New Pay Monthly Plans

We have been listening to your feedback and have introduced new "Pay Monthly" billing plans. Rather than limiting your listeners and bitrate we have made all our plans have at least 1000 listeners with a bitrate of 320 kbps. You simply pay for the bandwidth you use each month with one of our 500 GB, 1000 GB and 2000+ GB options. See the prices here.

Should I upgrade my plan? How do I do it ?

Login to your control panel and click the "Upgrade Plan" button. You will be recommended a plan based on this months projected bandwidth usage. Simple click "Upgrade" on the plan you have chosen and your account will be upgraded. If you are upgrading from a "Pay As You Go" account your card will be charged the first months payment. If you are moving from an existing "Pay Monthly" account your next automatic bill payment will be slightly higher than normal to account for the partial month on the new upgraded plan. The following months charges will be made at the normal rate.

Happy as you are? Don't want to upgrade?

No problem! We will honour any existing plan you have. You're not required to change. However we do recommend that you check out the new plans to see if you can save some money. The bandwidth is much cheaper on our "Pay Monthly" plans compared to our "Pay As You Go" plan.

How can I monitor my bandwidth usage ?

You can see how much bandwidth you use each month from within the control panel. Login and click "Report" in the left menu. Then click the "Historical tab". Now click "Custom" to change the reporting period to "Month of" and choose the previous month (or whatever period you wish to see). Scroll down to "Data Transfer" and you'll find you last months usage listed beside "Total transfer".

Have any questions or feedback?

Please reply to this thread or contact us here and we will answer any questions you have.

Last edited by a moderator: