New radio service starting in New Year - interested?

We are looking to start a brand new online radio service in the New Year that focusses on championing new artists and bands as well as looking back to alternative classics, such as The Cure, The Clash, Nirvana, etc.

We want to start this from the ground up and so are looking for:

Social Media Manager;

Fund Raising Manager;

Music Cataloguing Manager;

Please note the Fund Raising Manager would not be necessarily asked to bring their own funds to the organisation but help raise awareness of the service and bring in sponsorship, etc.

Also note: at this time we are NOT looking to recruit presenters/D.J.'s/those wanting to 'play at radio' or 'the DJ' for the service, but those who get involved in helping build the groundwork will be given first opportunity to contribute to "on-air" output.

Our interest is to build the service into a professional radio station eventually to bid for an F.M./Digital licence.

If you're interested or would like to find out more, please E-Mail: martyngrant382@gmail.com in the first instance.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Stevy6

What time scale are you looking at to get to licensing?
Where will the station be based?
Are you looking to run for profit?
Will the station be internet based? (As you mention FM and Digital licence)
What countries are you covering?
Will these positions be paid from the start or eventually?
Would it be contracted or adhoc?
Feel free to pm me.( start a conversation)

Thanks for your reply Stevy6, and interesting questions.

Due to time constraints, I shall endeavour to respond to them directly via P.M. next week, but for now and the convenience of this forum and other readers, in order:

Very difficult to answer at this time, and depends on changes to legislation and the proposed Goverment "switch-off" of F.M./A.M. transmitters, but would say anything around the five year mark, and probably longer, as Goverment time-scales are usually incorrect!

Eventually, yes.

Yes, to start with.

Anyone who will listen! Primarly we would be focussing on U.K and U.S.

Eventually.

We'd hope for contracted, but by nature of the business, would probably involve both.

I will - soon I hope!