Rock Show Available for Stations

IanD

Any stations interested in taking my new show?

The Rock Block is a brand new, weekly, 2 hour rock show available for syndication.

The show features classic rock tracks from AC/DC, ZZ Top, Thin Lizzy, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Deep Purple, etc. etc, new releases, contemporary artists and everything in between. It does not cover ‘heavy’ or ‘thrash’ metal.

Suitable for stations worldwide, the Rock Block is fast-paced, with emphasis on playing the music with just the right amount of chat to tie everything together, with some personality and high quality production thrown in.

For anyone interested please have a listen to the attached promo trailer. I can provide more detailed information by email ian(at)rockblockradioshow.com or via a PM on this forum.

The Rock Block Promo Trailer

Many thanks for reading to the end.

Ian

Last edited:

IanD

Following my post last Friday I've had four stations in The UK, one in the US and one in Australia take The Rock Block from w/c 7th Feb when the first show will be available.

If there are any other stations interested in broadcasting the Rock Block, please get in touch. All shows are generic in terms of no mention of the weather, news, day of the week, COVID (!!) or anything that will date each show. Consequently, shows can be broadcast out of sequence.

For further information please email me ian(at)rockblockradioshow.com or send me a direct message on the forum.

Promo trailer is available on the original post - take a listen. :)

Many thanks for reading.

Ian D

IanD

I released The Rock Block a week early, so many thanks to these stations who have already broadcast the first show (or are doing so before this weekend):

Secklow 105.5fm - Mon 7:00pm-9:00pm
Radio Q - Weds 3:00pm-5:00pm
Cambrian Radio - Weds 9:00pm-11:00pm
Thames Valley Radio - Thurs 10:00pm-midnight
95 The Bear (Canada) - Fri 9:00pm-11:00pm (local time)

I'm looking for more stations who would be interested in taking The Rock Block.

The show can be played any time, day or night - there are no references to what's in the news, weather, day, season, time of day, etc.

For more info DM me on the forum or email ian@rockblockradioshow.com

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

IanD

Update:

I've now produced four of The Rock Block shows. Many thanks to these stations for broadcasting it:

Barnet Community Radio - Sunday 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Melton Community Radio - Sunday 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Secklow 105.5FM - Monday 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Radio Q - Wednesday 3:00pm - 5:00pm
95 The Bear (Canada) - Wednesday 1:00pm - 3:00pm (local time) - repeated Friday 9:00pm - 11:00pm (local time)
Cambrian Radio - Wednesday 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Burnham Radio - Wednesday 7:00pm - 9:00pm (commencing 2nd March)
Thames Valley Radio - Thursday 10:00pm - Midnight
Waveney Valley Radio - Saturday (Time TBC - commencing 5th March)

These stations (launching in the Spring) are also taking it:

InTune Radio
Ouse Radio
PVR
Sunshine iRadio

I am still looking for more stations who are interested in broadcasting The Rock Block.

The show can be played any time, day or night - there are no references to what's in the news, weather, day, season, time of day, etc.

Here's the promo trailer - The Rock Block Promo Trailer

For more info DM me on the forum or email ian@rockblockradioshow.com

Many thanks for reading.

Ian D

iconicextra

If I didn’t have a live Dj doing classic rock Monday Wednesday Friday and also every other Tuesday by another Dj (that’s 2 DJs playing rock) I’d have ya on board. Although I do prefer live DJs i listened to your promo and would recommend for sure but I think 4 days a week almost is enough rock otherwise I’ll be all rocked out lol

IanD

I now have 24 stations broadcasting The Rock Block. 14 in the UK plus 10 internationally.

If you have gaps in your schedule, I'm always looking for more stations. Take a look at my website for further details - www.rockblockradioshow.com and there's also a promo trailer at the start of this thread.

Thanks for reading.

Ian D

iconicextra

Like I said buddy I already have a 2 live rock DJs buddy on my station so unfortunately I don’t have room for any more rock as there is 3 shiws one week 4 the next of rock so needing no more rock . Big thank you for your enquiry with us if anything changes I’ll come back to you . Cheers pal

IanD

Like I said buddy I already have a 2 live rock DJs buddy on my station so unfortunately I don’t have room for any more rock as there is 3 shiws one week 4 the next of rock so needing no more rock . Big thank you for your enquiry with us if anything changes I’ll come back to you . Cheers pal
My last comment was a general one, not to you specifically, but thank you.

IanD

There are now 37 stations broadcasting The Rock Block, but there is always room for more.

Any stations looking to expand or fill gaps in their schedules are more than welcome to air the show.

For further information, send me a DM, email ian@rockblockradioshow.com or take a look at my website - wwww.rockblockradioshow.com

The following stations are broadcasting The Rock Block:
  • 95 The Bear (Canada)
  • 106.5 WDNR (Norfolk, Virginia, USA)
  • All Rock Radio (Valetta, Malta)
  • Barnet Community Radio (North London)
  • Blue Panda Radio (non-geographic, broadcast from the UK)
  • Burnham Radio (Burnham-on-Sea, Dorset)
  • Cambrian Radio (Barry, South Wales)
  • CBJ Radio (non-geographic, broadcast from the USA)
  • Classic Rock XL (Ontario, Canada)
  • Cowra Community Radio (New South Wales, Australia)
  • Cumbernauld FM 106.8 (Cumbernauld, Glasgow)
  • Gemini DX 2 (non-geographic, broadcast from the UK)
  • Itchen Valley Radio (Itchen Valley, Hampshire)
  • Kat Power Hit Radio (British Columbia, Canada)
  • KLR24 (Kings Lynn, Norfolk)
  • KRBC (Forsythe, Missouri, USA)
  • MAD FM (non-geographic, broadcast from Auckland, New Zealand)
  • Melton Community Radio (Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire)
  • Pat Paradise Rock Station 104.5FM (Sioux Falls, USA)
  • Power Hit FM (Christchurch, New Zealand)
  • Pure Radio (non-geographic, broadcasting from Canada)
  • Radio Costa Blanca (Costa Blanca, Spain)
  • Radio Guildford (Guildford, Surrey)
  • Radio Q (Camberley, Surrey)
  • Radio QDX (Toronto, Canada)
  • Radio Rock Hits (Lima, Peru)
  • Revenge FM (Faversham, Kent)
  • Rock 103 (Edmonton, Canada)
  • Rox Radio (non-geographic, broadcast from the UK)
  • Secklow 105.5FM (Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire)
  • SG1 Radio (Stevenage, Hertfordshire)
  • Shaky Radio (non-geographic, serving the Parkinson's Community, broadcast from the UK)
  • Spectrum FM (Southern Spain and Majorca)
  • Star Radio 107.8FM (New South Wales, Australia)
  • Sunshine Music iRadio (Valetta, Malta)
  • Waveney Valley Radio (Diss, Norfolk)
  • White Beach Radio (Lanzarote)
  • XO Radio (Murcia, Spain)
Thanks for reading.

Ian Davies

IanD

I'm still looking for stations who would like to take my syndicated show. The Rock Block is now going out every week on 41 stations. Thirteen based in the UK, with 18 sprinkled across the globe from Peru to New Zealand.

All songs played are radio friendly and the majority of stations taking the show play a wide range of genres. Your station does not necessarily need to be a 'rock' station. Check out my website for more information rockblockradioshow.com or email ian@rockblockradioshow.com

Thanks for reading.

Ian D

Last edited:

IanD

The Rock Block is now going out every week on 46 stations. Twenty two based in the UK, with 24 sprinkled across the globe from Peru to New Zealand. I am still looking for more stations to take the show.

All songs played are radio friendly and the majority of stations taking the show play a wide range of genres. Your station does not necessarily need to be a 'rock' station.

If you are interested in broadcasting a professionally produced and presented show on your radio station, here's a link (WeTransfer) to a recent show - The Rock Block

Check out my website for more information rockblockradioshow.com or email ian@rockblockradioshow.com

Thanks for reading.

Ian D