New Station DJ /Presenters Needed (All Genres)

New founded internet radio station, Carribbean Shine Radio is currently accepting applications for DJ/Presenters and talk show hosts, to be a part of our family.

No Experience is necessary, but we are looking for entertaining, fun & reliable people to help promote our Radio Station, as well as promote their talent; whether in music, gossip, top countdowns, talk shows or sports reporting.

If your interested, you can fill out our application form here

or Check us out at www.caribbeanshineradio.tk

Use your favorite applications to do your show, as station allows you to connect using all major shoutcast supported broadcasting application, e.g. Sams, Radio DJ, Virtual DJ Pro, Mixxx, Butt Broadcaster, Altercast to name a few.

Check us out at:
www.caribbeanshineradio.com

contact us at:
caribbeanshineradio@gmail.com

Last edited:

Rick Hart

Saw your post very interested in being a part of this opportunity being presented at this time, I have a show The radio program is call Friday Nite Heat Radio. Presented By KangoBlackHouse, Its a Friday Nite Program which features live interviews with sport figures also National & upcoming music artist with great commentary and also providing the Hottest music in Urban, Music Hip Hop ,Pop ,Classics etc. giving are listeners the best in live Dee Jay Music Mixes, would love the opportunity of being a part of the roster etc. of this great Online Radio Journey email: me @ KangoblackHouse@yahoo.com

Thank You

Rick Hart

Http://kangoblackhouse.listen2myradio.com

ChinaBlack

Hey I'm China Black and can u tell me more about the company

And most of all
I would like to work of your company