New Station Forming

StudioTembo

Hello everyone!

I have been working for some time to put together an online radio station that will focus on news, music, and talk (syndicated or broadcast podcasts), and I'm looking for a handful of interested DJ's who would be interested in hobby level broadcasting.

This project is still in a work in progress, and is hobby scale for me at the moment. That means I'm looking for people that are interested in learning, and teaching, and who will be active parts of building and growing the station into something we can all be proud of.

That all said, the umbrella which this will fall under is a business (for legal reasons), and contract agreements need to be signed. NO CONTRACT OBLIGATES ANYONE TO ANYTHING, and will simply spell out ownership of shows and division of profit should there ever be any.

(I don't wanna go into all the details because each show may be different, but I'm not interested in owning the rights to your work, or giving away the rights to mine; but by the same token, sharing is caring)

I want to make it very clear from the beginning where everyone stands so that if success or fail happen, we all know where we stand.

Again, this is intended as a hobby, but you never know what can happen if you get a small group of dedicated people working towards a common goal.

If you are interested, please feel free to PM me (or email). I'm happy to give more details but I don't want to overload my first ever post!