New Station Wants Staff

spirit radio

Become a Volunteer

Welcoming listeners of all ages, nationalities, faiths, cultures and backgrounds, the volunteers at Spirit Radio are integral to the success of our radio station. As a volunteer you will learn new skills and develop your existing ones whether you are at the start of your professional career and looking to progress your employ ability or seeking to keep active and challenged post retirement.

You will meet new people and become a part of a wonderful volunteer community. You will be an intrinsic part of a buzzing hub of culture and heritage- where there really is so much going on. There are many areas in which we seek volunteers and we would always work to use your skills and knowledge in new ways for the greatest benefit to you and Spirit Radio. Some examples of current positions are outlined below.

To apply for any of the position below please visit our website: http://spirit-radio.co.uk/joinourteam.html

Volunteer Opportunities
We have a wide range of voluntary role available to choose from. See below for more information:

Presenters
A presenter is the public face - or voice - of programmes broadcast on radio and the internet. Presenters work from the comfort of their own home; but their role is always to entertain and inform their audiences, presenting information and/or entertainment in an accessible and attractive way. The nature of the job varies according to a programme's subject matter, like news, weather, sport, music, lifestyle, etc.

Producers
Producers are responsible for the audio content of broadcasts delivered over the radio, the internet and other mobile platforms. The incumbent will work with presenters and may also be responsible for the business and commercial management of a programme.

Social Media Assistant
The role is to support the Social Media Manager in development and delivery of the digital marketing strategy. In particular monitoring and managing social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram.

Website Control Assistant
Join a media-focused, up and coming online radio station, working alongside the Social Media Manager and Social Media Assistant to produce engaging promotional material, product imagery and video content for our website.

Trainers
Under the direction of the Training and Development Manager, the Trainer is responsible for training all volunteers of Spirit Radio. The incumbent will be responsible for the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs; conduct needs assessments, execute training, develop reinforcements and evaluate outcomes.

Administration Assistant – Training and Development
This position is responsible for assisting the Training and Development Manager with the administration of the Training and Development functions; Administers and maintains the Training and Development Departments record keeping system; Provides administrative support to the Training and Development Team; Provides the necessary assistance to the Training and Development department with a high level of integrity, strong organisational skills and professionalism.

Deputy Station Manager
Provide assistance to the Station Manager in developing and implementing programming policies and procedures.

Johnniepossi

Become a Volunteer

Welcoming listeners of all ages, nationalities, faiths, cultures and backgrounds, the volunteers at Spirit Radio are integral to the success of our radio station. As a volunteer you will learn new skills and develop your existing ones whether you are at the start of your professional career and looking to progress your employ ability or seeking to keep active and challenged post retirement.

You will meet new people and become a part of a wonderful volunteer community. You will be an intrinsic part of a buzzing hub of culture and heritage- where there really is so much going on. There are many areas in which we seek volunteers and we would always work to use your skills and knowledge in new ways for the greatest benefit to you and Spirit Radio. Some examples of current positions are outlined below.

To apply for any of the position below please visit our website: http://spirit-radio.co.uk/joinourteam.html

Volunteer Opportunities
We have a wide range of voluntary role available to choose from. See below for more information:

Presenters
A presenter is the public face - or voice - of programmes broadcast on radio and the internet. Presenters work from the comfort of their own home; but their role is always to entertain and inform their audiences, presenting information and/or entertainment in an accessible and attractive way. The nature of the job varies according to a programme's subject matter, like news, weather, sport, music, lifestyle, etc.

Producers
Producers are responsible for the audio content of broadcasts delivered over the radio, the internet and other mobile platforms. The incumbent will work with presenters and may also be responsible for the business and commercial management of a programme.

Social Media Assistant
The role is to support the Social Media Manager in development and delivery of the digital marketing strategy. In particular monitoring and managing social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram.

Website Control Assistant
Join a media-focused, up and coming online radio station, working alongside the Social Media Manager and Social Media Assistant to produce engaging promotional material, product imagery and video content for our website.

Trainers
Under the direction of the Training and Development Manager, the Trainer is responsible for training all volunteers of Spirit Radio. The incumbent will be responsible for the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs; conduct needs assessments, execute training, develop reinforcements and evaluate outcomes.

Administration Assistant – Training and Development
This position is responsible for assisting the Training and Development Manager with the administration of the Training and Development functions; Administers and maintains the Training and Development Departments record keeping system; Provides administrative support to the Training and Development Team; Provides the necessary assistance to the Training and Development department with a high level of integrity, strong organisational skills and professionalism.

Deputy Station Manager
Provide assistance to the Station Manager in developing and implementing programming policies and procedures.

My name is Johnnie Johnson from Denver,

I do a positive rock and hip/hop show that I promote my nonprofit that teaches the business of music and I interview bands and others, talk and joke around and from time to time give away stuff like CD’s from artists.

I am a blind DJ, use Jaws screen reader, Station Play List to stack my music and play commercial and spots. I have done internet radio for 10 years and love when I have an audience. I know there is no pay, so I do other work to pay for my wife and I life style of traveling, dining out, movies and plays.

I prerecord two shows on heatfmradio and kuhsdenver on Sundays, but I like to know how many people listen to your station, so I can gage if I am giving the people what they want.

303 607-9560

Or email me back.

www.innervisionrecords.org

Johnniepossi

My name is Johnnie Johnson from Denver,

I do a positive rock and hip/hop show that I promote my nonprofit that teaches the business of music and I interview bands and others, talk and joke around and from time to time give away stuff like CD’s from artists.

I am a blind DJ, use Jaws screen reader, Station Play List to stack my music and play commercial and spots. I have done internet radio for 10 years and love when I have an audience. I know there is no pay, so I do other work to pay for my wife and I life style of traveling, dining out, movies and plays.

I prerecord two shows on heatfmradio and kuhsdenver on Sundays, but I like to know how many people listen to your station, so I can gage if I am giving the people what they want.

303 607-9560

Or email me back.

www.innervisionrecords.org