No web player on android

Recently on my Android phone when click on the play button I hear music for about 3 seconds, it stops and then the play button turns into this.

> .pls
> .m3u
> No Web Player ?

It works fine on my desktop computer. If there is no web player, how am I able to hear for the first three seconds? Something is broken.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Mike,

This is just web browser related. What are you using out of interest? Chrome?

We suggest clearing your browsers cache or just using a different web browser instead.

Cache cleared, no difference. Chrome 60.0.3112.116 If your site does not work with Android and Chrome's latest version, you are missing many users. I have tried it on multiple phones, same issue. It doesn't matter if I use Wifi or 4G connections, the same problem. I won't install another web browser on my Android, you must make it work with Chrome.

Last edited:

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Mike,

Our website does work with Android and Chrome. The player we use is HTML5 and should work on all mobile/tablet devices and browsers. (http://jplayer.org/)

Which station in particular are you trying to tune into? I will test this now for you on my Android phone in Chrome and see what happens.