Presenter needed for established 80s show

Riddy

An established 80s show on a leading internet station is looking a new presenter. It is a 2-hour, weekly, pre-recorded show and would ideally suit someone with a great love for 1980s music. It already has a strong listener base and has lots of requests.

Please get in touch if interested.

Kai

An established 80s show on a leading internet station is looking a new presenter. It is a 2-hour, weekly, pre-recorded show and would ideally suit someone with a great love for 1980s music. It already has a strong listener base and has lots of requests.

What exactly do you want for this show? I do 80's myself, so may be interested in giving you an 80's show, done to your specifications. Email me at my personal email kuiamas_choice@rocketmail.com if you want to talk more and hear a demo.

Rick Michael

Hi am interested in your 80s show I have a show called hits through the decades as well but I am interested in doing a 80s show

Kai

Thought I would reply here for you all to see. I am the new presenter for this 80s show