Professional FM Sounding Online Radio Looking For Volunteer Remote Voicetrackers For Middays And Overnights

kdubhitcountry

#1 online country radio Kdub Hit Country is searching for some great talent! Send an aircheck to kwilliams@kdubhitcountry.com and let's get you a slot on the hottest FM sounding online radio station! We serve 16,000 + listeners monthly, international, and the best part... We are COMMERCIAL FREE! Just moved to the Nashville area a month ago and the listenership will be increasing! Be a part of the best on air talent team. Will discuss shifts after we determine who will be the best fit! 1 midmorning shift, 2 overnight shifts, and a couple weekend shifts that will be available! Send Kevin an aircheck to the email provided and I am excited to meet you! Continuous Country Favorites of the 80's, 90's, 2000's, and today! Have a great night!!

Last edited:

kdubhitcountry

Oops I am sorry about the email. Its Kwilliams@kdubhitcountry.com! And I run Nextkast automation software and I lease the voicetracking software for all of my jocks. I will send you the tracking software and you will have access to your set of playlist and walk you through a full training of the software. Check out the software at www.nextkast.com. It is the best radio automation software I have used!

Johnniepossi

#1 online country radio Kdub Hit Country is searching for some great talent! Send an aircheck to kwilliams@kdubhitcountry and let's get you a slot on the hottest FM sounding online radio station! We serve 16,000 + listeners monthly, international, and the best part... We are COMMERCIAL FREE! Looking to move to the heart of Nashville in the next few months, and the listenership will be increasing! Be a part of the best on air talent team. Will discuss shifts after we determine who will be the best fit! 1 midmorning shift, 2 overnight shifts, and a couple weekend shifts that will be available! Send Kevin an aircheck to the email provided and I am excited to meet you! Continuous Country Favorites of the 80's, 90's, 2000's, and today! Have a great night!!
I have done country before, but at a club, you can hear my air check at www.innervisionrecords.org, I have use Station Play List for voice tracking.