Server down

Undergroundfm

Can any one help My radio station sever has gone down and when I try to start it this comes up

Stream could not be started: Unable to prepare playlist for source startup: Error creating playlist: Error writing playlist to remote server: Requested operation requires 478 bytes, which would exceed quota of 3221225472 bytes.
Any Ideas??

Harynda

Hi Have the same problem, this must be fixed by internet radio I guess

Stream could not be started: Unable to prepare playlist for source startup: Error creating playlist: Error writing playlist to remote server: Error writing destination file: No space left on device.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Can any one help My radio station sever has gone down and when I try to start it this comes up

Stream could not be started: Unable to prepare playlist for source startup: Error creating playlist: Error writing playlist to remote server: Requested operation requires 478 bytes, which would exceed quota of 3221225472 bytes.
Any Ideas??

Hi undergroundfm,

We just started your server for you and it is working fine: http://uk1.internet-radio.com:8118/index.html?sid=1

That server message means that the server was unable to start as you had exceeded your maximum AutoDJ storage quota amount. So we presume that you have since realised this and removed some files.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member

Stream could not be started: Unable to prepare playlist for source startup: Error creating playlist: Error writing playlist to remote server: Error writing destination file: No space left on device.

Hi Harynda, we shall take a look at your account for you and get back to you as soon as possible.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member

Hi Harynda,

We have now fixed this issue for you.

Apologies for the inconvenience. To explain, we had a incorrect backup process consume too much temporary disk space and this therefore made the hard drive on the UK1 server temporarily full which was what caused this issue.

This is likely what effected undergroundfm as well, as you are both hosted on that same server. Apologies!

Mark Gale

Same here, my station is online but nothing can connect to it. Please can you sort asap (I have also used the contact form). thebigmg I am on the UK3 server.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Same here, my station is online but nothing can connect to it. Please can you sort asap (I have also used the contact form). thebigmg I am on the UK3 server.

Hi Mark

Your station should be fine now. We replied to your email too.