Song Titles are Displayed Twice for Almost Each Song Played

KieranCloud

I have noticed this issue since I first started using Internet-Radio, but I did not use the recent tracks much. However, I am starting to use it more and wanted to find out how to fix this. For almost every song that is played, it will display the Artist and Title, however, it displays it a second time close to the end of the song. This occurs for most of the songs and gets confusing. To the listener, it will look like the song is being played twice when it is not.

I am including a screenshot of my recent tracks.

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 8.30.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 8.30.33 PM.png
    589.1 KB · Views: 376

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Kieran,

It shouldn't display this twice, but I've seen this happen before. It's not actually playing the track twice like you say, it's showing in your control panel the track start time and then again with it's stop time.

I can't remember exactly what may have caused this in the past, so I'll need to take another look and see what the solution was.

KieranCloud

Hi Kieran,

It shouldn't display this twice, but I've seen this happen before. It's not actually playing the track twice like you say, it's showing in your control panel the track start time and then again with it's stop time.

I can't remember exactly what may have caused this in the past, so I'll need to take another look and see what the solution was.
Hello - any progress on researching this issue? FYI, I did notice it only happens when I use autoDJ. If I am streaming directly from the computer the song titles only display once.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Kieran,

No, not yet I'm afraid. There is another new Centovacast update available so we'll be installing this soon and hopefully this resolves the issue for you.