SOUL RADIO PROGRAMME

Rick Hart

Saw your post very interested in being a part of this opportunity being presented at this time, I have a show The radio program is call Friday Nite Heat Radio. Presented By KangoBlackHouse Its a Friday Nite Program which features live interviews with sport figures also National & upcoming music artist with great commentary and also providing the Hottest music in Urban, Music Hip Hop ,Pop ,Classics etc. giving are listeners the best in live Dee Jay Music Mixes would love the opportunity of being a part of the roster etc. of this great Online Radio Journey email: me @ KangoblackHouse@yahoo.com

Thank You

Rick Hart

Http://kangoblackhouse.listen2myradio.com

markhuss

We have two talk shows hosted by African Americans: Soul Food for Your Consciousness by Ade Anifowose and Rise with Monique Ruffin. Located at 12Radio.com

NALI

Hi markhuss

I'm new to the industry, I have sound engineering and music tech qualifications & have sang live on/off for a number of years.
I'm looking to start with a Soul/reggae show which also includes discussions on topics shared on my Afro hair blog. I have a readymade catalogue of songs.
Is this something you would consider?

markhuss

HI Nali

Sounds wonderful,Nali. We've just moved from live365 an we're getting our footing. But for the record, we don't play music requiring a royalty fee and we charge for the weekly slot. If interested in details write us at support@12radio.com

Stevy6

You charge for a weekly slot? So we pay you to give you content for your station?
How much does it cost?

markhuss

We charge for live shows because they need to be produced. We don't take shows at this time that aren't live with us first. It's all talk radio.