Starting A New Station needs tech and djs

Discussion in 'Volunteering' started by Judith Hagan, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Judith Hagan

Judith Hagan New Member

Opening up new station and i need a inexpert tech and DJ's to get started. JNDRADIO.COM @ Djflamingstar@cox.net. if you interested please leave your NIC for Skype or Trillian. I will get back to you soon as i can. ty for your time Judith

2. Casey Kasem

Casey Kasem New Member

Hey Judith. I would love to help you out with a Deejay if you are still looking. I have my own program for hosting live music, a near endless supply of tunes, and people tell me quite often they love hearing my voice. Please feel free to contact me any time on Skype = Casey Kasem

3. David Greenwood

David Greenwood New Member

Hi Judith, im interested in contributing a show to your new station. I produce a show called 'Past and present mixed' containing mixes of hits from the decades which are mixed together. Its a pre recorded show and can be 1 or two hours long and i can include station idents/jingles and any promotional material for the show to be more connected with the station.
    Go to www.mixcloud.com/djdaveg for examples of my show for Naja Radio and other style of mixes i produce.
    Look forward to hearing from you soon

Cheers
    Dave (DJ DaveG)

4. Hail

Hail New Member

Hi Judith, I sent you an email.

5. Judith Hagan

Judith Hagan New Member

Can you please contact me on skype @ judithhagan2878 I would love to talk to you about DJ'ing

6. David Greenwood

David Greenwood New Member

Hi Judith, sorry dont do skype can we communicate via email
    davidgr7@aol.com
    Thanks
    Dave (DJ DaveG)

7. Judith Hagan

Judith Hagan New Member

Hi Dave,
    That is fine. If you can send my assistant an email with days and times you are available I would really appreciate it. She does all the scheduling for me. Her name is Jenn and she can be reached by mail @ jschu48@att.net,
    Thank you for getting back to me.

Judith