Station wanted!!!!!

Dellamorte

Good afternoon

My name is Tristan, aka Dellamorte, and I’ve been DJing for all of my adult life (read : a long time) – I’ve had some success as a club DJ, as part of electronic group Codex Machine and hosted a live show on internet radio station iBreaks for over two years. Basically I am looking for a station where I can combine my love of all kinds of music from hip-hop to indie to techno to disco and not feel hemmed in by considerations of genre. Do you have any show slots available? I have some sample podcasts/mixes over at www.djdellamorte.blogspot.com, or could send you one with my mellifluous voice on upon request J

Regards

Tristan

re looking for radio station

hi mate, i have a station and im looking for djs, we dont do trance and we are a public station so all music has to be clean, you can find me on paltalk messenger the room is cheshiresoundsradio or check us out at

Cheshire Sounds Radio

HoddzDJ

Hey fella. If you wanna play more dancey stuff, then Pukka is your sort of station!! We focus on the harder edge of dance music, but would be nice to have a tone down session at some point in the week!! Trance is something we do focus in. Feel free to check out the site (all links below). If you're interested, then feel free to contact us!!