Swedish host/presenter looking for stations

Dansun

Hi!

I am trying out live radio via Mixlr and am currently doing an hour-long show on Fridays called Live at Lunch. The show consists of music as well as talk segments where I discuss current (and not so current) topics. I am now considering doing this on a more regular basis and decided to try this forum out to see if there are any stations out there that might be interested in me as a show host/presenter.

I am located in Sweden (GMT +1) and can do shows in swedish and english. I can play most genres of music but a personal preference is classic rock and rock in general.

You can listen to my shows on Mixlr here: http://mixlr.com/radio-dansun/showreel/. Just remember to skip the first five minutes of the show as they consist of pause music. Also, the shows are in swedish.

Thank you.

nazif

Radio Beatz is a professional live international cyber radio station. We have a huge listener base. The award-winning weekly talk show 'Europe Calling' is aired from our station.

Radio Station website: www.radiobeatz.com

Here we promise to provide you a complete radio environment for your valuable show.
We allow both live & pre-recorded shows. Regular Podcasts are welcome.
Some of our facilities:
1. We provide radio host Sam Broadcaster to broadcast his shows (as long as the DJ will work with Radio Beatz)
2. We highly consider our Dj's available time.
3. Excellent exposure of your show by promoting it on air & in the main billboard of our site.
4. Professional Recommendation letter with a certificate if the Dj provides a quality show.
5. Radio can be heard easily from any device.
6. Live 'Call-in' & messaging facility. So Dj can directly connect with listeners. This is an exclusive feature of Radio Beatz.
And many more. Above all, we treat our Dj like our family member. Rest assured.

Join Radio Beatz & you will surely feel the difference. Cheers :)
To Join Radio Beatz Click Here OR Email: radiobeatz@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Don't let our name fool you, the rat in this context is the animal :)

Ratnest is an upcoming internet radio station specialized in electronic, deep house, techno, along with progressive music and we are currently looking for presenters.

Our goal is to build an online community that supports people all around the globe with their passion for music; because music really does bring people together. We value contribution and are supporting upcoming and/or established presenters/producers/artists/etc. Our primary goal is to build an online community that supports people all around the globe with their passion for music; because music really does bring people together. We are planning on starting in mid-June. We at Ratnest are working around the clock to start the journey but first, we thought it would be great to get people on the Team. To join the team you have to...

- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to present a minimum of 2 hours a week.
- Have a good computer and a stable Internet connection.
- Have a working microphone.
- Have some experience with encoders (such as SAM, RadioBOSS, VirtualDJ, Mixxx, etc.)
- Must have a Discord account to interact with listeners and staff.
- Think outside the box ;)

If interested, please fill out the application form ---> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14kiXecty-QM8FZXMjoj5DS0Rf5hz31EkJOGkKebn390/edit?usp=drivesdk
Thanks, and we are looking forward to working with you!
Ratnest Media Group