Syndicated Old School Hip Hop, Classic R&B is available

DJ POLITIC

The Strictly Political Show with DJ POLITIC is a weekly 2 hour Syndicated radio show that airs Live on several terrestrial and Internet radio stations with a weekly audience of 650,000 listeners. we are seeking to further expand our radio presence . If you are interested in having the Strictly Political Show on your radio network please email me at djpolitic12@gmail.com or leave a message here .

DJ Taz

Hello,
we are a classic hip hop and R&B show with reality topics. I also do a mix show myself from mixcloud.
if you think we would be a good fit please contact us at djtazladyt@gmail.com I also attached my mixcloud link below as well

Thank you for you time

YouTube
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.
studio.youtube.com
Mixcloud

www.mixcloud.com
www.mixcloud.com

EnergyRadio

The Strictly Political Show with DJ POLITIC is a weekly 2 hour Syndicated radio show that airs Live on several terrestrial and Internet radio stations with a weekly audience of 650,000 listeners. we are seeking to further expand our radio presence . If you are interested in having the Strictly Political Show on your radio network please email me at djpolitic12@gmail.com or leave a message here .
You just disappeared from our station bro.. Londonsenergyradio.co.uk